UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Vassup?!?

So i saw Sacha as Bruno on some talk show almost-grinding on the host (whoever he was and whatever the show was). that was effing great; it's awsome how into the character Sacha will get, which is what i like about actor's like him. I've always wanted to do random character-acting, and it's just great to watch.

It was Conan. He was strip dancing to "Just Dance" on Conan's lap.

And yeah, once he gets into character, it takes him a LONG time to get out f it.

When he filmed Borat, and he got arrested for "kidnapping" Pam Anderson (i think that's the reason), he wouldn't just get up and say he was Sacha filming a movie, he acted as Borat the entire time.

Edited by the punisher=D

Banning/Suspension: Something that happens to members who don't follow the guidelines ;)

Minimadman: Negative comments about the Republic party are political, I'm sure there are many here who feel the same about Democrats but refrain from posting it because it is against the guidelines. The no politics or religion rule is there for a good reason, people get very heated and it usually gets personal and ugly very quickly, hence it's the one rule that is strictly enforced.

Brobotc: Please leave moderation to the staff, If you have a complaint or issue with others posting habits then please use the report button.

T.

Sorry did not intend to break the rules it was purely said in humor. Post has been amended to make fun of a group that I am sure most of us can get behind.

Edited by minimadman

Post has been amended to make fun of a group that I am sure most of us can get behind.

I can ;)

haha, but I have to go with the "hates" side of things on this topic. I don't find alienating people funny.

maybe in fiction it's acceptable SOMETIMES, but these are everyday people, and I don't think anyone here would appreciate being the brunt of someone else's joke, especially one presented to the whole world... would they?

I just got home from seeing Bruno. Good God this is the most vulgar movie I have ever seen. I will never understand how this movie got an R rating. Do you like movies with copious amounts of male nudity? Do you like movies that depict graphic sex acts between men? Do you like movies where at least 3 times there are people actually having sex on screen? Then Bruno is the movie for you. There was a lot more staged for this than with Borat and you could tell when something was staged against when it was real. At least with Borat it all ( with the glaring exception of the kidnapping of Pam Anderson) seemed real. The scene in Borat when he and the fat guy wrestle naked is a children's film compared to Bruno. I am not kidding at all. It was kind of funny though.

I just got home from seeing Bruno. Good God this is the most vulgar movie I have ever seen. I will never understand how this movie got an R rating. Do you like movies with copious amounts of male nudity? Do you like movies that depict graphic sex acts between men? Do you like movies where at least 3 times there are people actually having sex on screen? Then Bruno is the movie for you. There was a lot more staged for this than with Borat and you could tell when something was staged against when it was real. At least with Borat it all ( with the glaring exception of the kidnapping of Pam Anderson) seemed real. The scene in Borat when he and the fat guy wrestle naked is a children's film compared to Bruno. I am not kidding at all. It was kind of funny though.

I am suddenly starting to reconsider seeing this movie. :sick:

hhmm, now i dont know if i want to see it with my friends :blink::sick:

I just saw Bruno last night. :blink::jawdrop: Boy, does it ever cross a lot of lines. Are there ever some really f'ed up people in this world and I'm not talking about Bruno. I'm talking about "gay converters", parents seeking fame through their children (BTW, these people shouldn't be allowed to have kids) and swingers. It's a great movie, but if you are uneasy about the gay lifestyle or have a problem looking at extreme close-ups of of male erections, than maybe you'd better go check out Ice Age 3.

:lol:

Yeah, I saw it.

Luckily for me, I missed the Bruno show screening video part, and everything else was blurred out. :D

I think the parents at the baby photo shoot were acting however, because I they weren't, I'd say that was nastier than any other part of the movie.