UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

minimate ghosts?

while most of you have the 4 oack and are waiting for the tru packs to come out any idea on quick costume ghosts?

i pulled out OMAC he/it are ghost-like

iceman? is ghostly

phasing invisible women (from the four pack) looks like only half a person (ohhhh spooky)

Anyone else amused by the inappropriately placed horn & studly pose by the cylon?

T.

I did, but I didn't want to point it out. :) Actually, that caught my eye before anything else in the picture.

I guess Kitty Pryde and the Vision could count as ghosts (sort of) as they are both in a translucent phasing state and they can pass through walls. I don't know... what was this thread about again?

Lets have a round of applause for BHM!

On topic: You might get some dead-taxi-driver-like ghosts when you mix up some civilian mates with Marvel zombie parts.

I saw the taxi ghost on the TRU website also the Liberian and another one from the move I forget which. Hobgoblins head on a civi body would look kinda "ghostly".

I have a blue Twilight Frodo that had all his paint taken off (by the previous owner, not me) and then painted up to look like Iceman. This was way before there was an official Iceman figure. I removed the crappy custom paint and found that the blank translucent blue mate served as a great faceless ghost. Now one of his knees broke, but the remaining figure is still pretty ghost-like

You could also flesh out your rainbow of ghost armies with the SDCC '08 translucent blanks. I happen to have a green one in my sale thread that needs a new home. I'd even throw in the clean blue Frodo for free...

The Madonna Minimate?

oh no, never mind the DSS set was before she because a scary anorexic mentally fucked up husk of person! :D

T.

p.s. Handsomedevil, that's the lamest attempt at flirting I've seen since Danny's comments to omendreamer... just before she stopped posting!

p.s. Handsomedevil, that's the lamest attempt at flirting I've seen since Danny's comments to omendreamer... just before she stopped posting!

Like many things, this can be suitably illustrated with an xkcd uh.. er.. um.. illustration.

pix_plz.png

(source)

Hmmm...

I don't recall experiencing any weird "flirting." I guess I should consider myself lucky I project such an unambiguously boyish persona? :P

Token "Back on topic" post: I guess you could sorta imagine all the miscellaneous promotional blanks --- even the regular non-clear ones --- as "ghosts."I know there are certainly enough of them out there for the Ghostbusters to have quite a time hunting down. And if you're a BSG fan, maybe

Starbuck

too.

Sorry Danny, didn't mean to imply you were.

I couldn't remember what happened so I looked through her posts for a refresher. But I couldn't find the thread. I vaguely remember it having to do with the "post your picture" thread, but I couldn't find that one either.

I didn't want to go through all that effort without posting something:) so I threw out that comic. It wasn't directed at you.

Sorry about the threadjack. On topic... too bad it's not a Libyan Ghost. We could have a BTTF crossover. "Run for it Marty!"

• 2 weeks later...