UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Con 23 - coming in August

Dunno how long ago this was announced, but I thought I'd share the information since we had such a good turn out of Minimates for the last Custom Con.

Custom Con will run August 3 - August 7, but the deadline for submitting is July 6th which is less than a month away.

Full details can be found here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow. I really like that Protectors concept; it makes me wish i did something like that when i was trying to re-envision the Marvel U. They look fantastic; Cap and Nick definitely stand out the most for ideas. I like Nick's "FBI" feel, and Cap does look more like a "Black Ops" soldier who happens to represent America now. The concept just works; take notes, Marvel.

I just checked out the guy's site, and he is incredible talented. Most of his work are reimaginings or just steampunk redecos, but they are all so fantastic!!! I really like the look of his Gaslight Hal Jordan and Gaslight Barry Allen. Very talented guy.

Great job Punisher! I really love your Jay and Silent Bob mates! Very cool!!! Bob's facial expression is perfect! I didn't realize that it's Tony! Very cool!

And once more Sillof comes up with one of those cool superhero interpretations of his I really enjoy! Cool customs for those first two days!