UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Horror photographs

I think I see his vision, but (IMO) its all a bit candy-coated like Tim Burton horror. I prefer a good old Famous Monsters or Fangoria Magazine...

oh I strongly agree, but that tim burton-y feel gives them this... contemporary charm. it's spooky kind of, but really cool at the same time.

but I will always adore true horror much, much more =)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive this thread but I saw a preview for a movie yesterday called the Human Centipede (look it up it will gross you out) and I thought immediately of this thread.

It took me a minute to find and then going back and looking at these pictures is ultra creepy.

But seriously if you want to be creeped out look up the trailer for the Human Centipede!

Edited by gambitron

I have heard tell of this film. One of the kids i volunteer with mentioned it, and so did my ex. By all accounts, it's the kind of film that would make me very angry, so i've decided not to go see it when it comes out.

It seems a new low has been reached in the realms of gross-out horror cinema.

:P

Edited by Nessex

At first when i watched the trailer,i was grossed out,then i saw the film.......and thought it was pretty good..Is that wrong of me?

What about it made it good? (just interested in your opinion). I don't think you liking it is wrong at all I was just creeped out by the trailer (although also intrigued).

At first when i watched the trailer,i was grossed out,then i saw the film.......and thought it was pretty good..Is that wrong of me?

What about it made it good? (just interested in your opinion). I don't think you liking it is wrong at all I was just creeped out by the trailer (although also intrigued).

i didnt think of if as good becuase of the grossness if anyone was thinking that,i though it was crazy what he had done to these people and i thought it was a pretty good thriller too

I heard they're giving this a sequel.

... why?!

Off-topic, but here's some really creepy stuff I found. And none of that gross-out kind of creepy either.

(If it's not obvious yet I think I kind of prefer the collaborative mind-screwy type of psychological horror more.)

two things.....

1. I am a little concerned about the pic with the baby and the spider on its belly...i really hope thats a fake spider.

2. the pic with lady in the bath tub at the end....the photographer took that scene from Hostel II.

Edited by Ninja Mate