UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 2

minimadman

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does any one else know that captain america has already been mentioned in two marvel movies

One question though: how did Tony get a hold of Mark I for the Hall of Armor? Wasn't (what's left of) it being studied by Stane's scientists in Sector 16? Or maybe the Mark I in the pic is a replica?

Hmm...

Mark I, Mark II, Mark III...and a mystery armor... Pure awesomeness.

I wonder if we'll get fan service cameos of other special armors like Hulkbuster...or of course, War Machine...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does any one else know that captain america has already been mentioned in two marvel movies

Yep. Iron Man with the Shield, Hulk with both Super Soldier and in the alternate opening with the body in the ice.

Hmm...

I wonder if we'll get fan service cameos of other special armors like Hulkbuster...or of course, War Machine...

This may just be me, but i don't think it's a mystery armor. I think it may be the old Mark III that got trashed in the Iron Monger fight. He may have just rebuilt it.

Hmm...

This may just be me, but i don't think it's a mystery armor. I think it may be the old Mark III that got trashed in the Iron Monger fight. He may have just rebuilt it.

That's what I was thinking.

It really doesn't matter how he got the other armors, like the MK I, just as long as he has them there to show off. Besides, how hard would it have been to remake the MK I, he did build it out of missiles and spare parts. About the MK III, of course he probably rebuilt it after the fight with the Iron Monger and the MK IV, I'm guessing its the new armor for the movie. It seems about the same but more refined with more gold and just a bit less hot rod red. And of course the pic is AWESOME!!!!

Edited by rx78jj