UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 to XBox Live?

karamazov80

Saw this elsewhere, and figured it was deserving of its own thread. I wasn't too into video games when this one came out, so will be happy to get it on either the XBox or PS3 arcades if/when it is released:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ma...2/achievements/

http://kotaku.com/5215775/more-marvel-vs-c...release-chatter

OH MY FREAKING GOD!

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

Seriously - i have been hunting this on eBay for PS2 for about a year - but it always sells for about $100, and by the time an auction ends, i have spent my pay on Minimates :P Here's hoping they re-release it for PS as well!

Demo is up in the Playstation store. Mine is almost downloaded. . .now it is downloaded :) Installing now. . .

Never mind, this is stupid. You have to have 2 controllers on your local game to even see how it plays. What the hell?

Edited by karamazov80

Demo is up in the Playstation store. Mine is almost downloaded. . .now it is downloaded :) Installing now. . .

Never mind, this is stupid. You have to have 2 controllers on your local game to even see how it plays. What the hell?

It is interesting, but I suck at fighting games, and I can't help but think I need an HD TV to be able to read the move list for the characters.

I did see the full roster over at GamesRadar. Interesting to see Wolverine on the list twice.

does anyone know how much the original version costs for the PS2?

Dude I got mine from my friend

what happen was, since I bought him food ,whenever we hung out , for like an entire year, he knew this guy who had it,

and since that dude owed him a game, he said let me get Marvel vs capcom 2, since he knew that was my favorite game, and so Thats how I got my copy of the game, that was two years ago now

man I love that game, it's so awesome, it broke my family's HD tv!

drgnrbrn316: There's two wolverines in the game Bone claw, and regular version :P

Edited by SErge