UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's a...

The_Donster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive Congrats to Nervous, Groundhog and Massivecarnage too.

Don't be afraid to start your own thread to announce your impending fatherhood or indeed the birth of your kids.

I saw Northraider's comment about having a single expectancy announcement and happy birthday thread and I really can't see it working. Birthdays are always special to the person concerned so it's nice to have other people taking the time to create a thread wishing a Happy Birthday. Same as Birth announcements. People like to put their own spin on things and while I don't speak for Shane or all the other mods, I myself am certainly happy to see individual threads continue for these occasions. One small caveat though. I do, from time to time go through the birthday threads and delete them to save bandwidth. I never delete the current months worth though.

Congratulations to all you guys!

Hey, feel free to use this thread for baby announcements gang :) Sounds like alot of us will be adding to the population growth this year, MiniJeff can't do it all by himself :P

I personally can't wait and we bought them their first onesie that says future hero with Bat's, Supes and Robin after the appointment.

When we had our twins, my favorite outfits were onesies that were a Klingon and Starfleet uniform. You've got to imprint on them early. It's been my observation that many of the geek/nerd category do not procreate and it falls on those of us that can to continue the line.

wow a lot of people expecting! Congrats to Don, Nervous, Groundhog and Massivecarnage.

On the strength of all this good news I rushed my girlfriend to our family doctor this morning...just in case...

....the good news came through this evening & I am so thrilled that we are expecting

AFX to send out the Secret Invasion Set next week

& hopefully it will be an easier delivery than last time.

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 4 months later...

Alright gang, it's been awhile since I've made any announcement on this and thought I would touch base with everyone. Our son should be arriving into the world tomorrow morning. Long story short, Dr. felt it might be better for my wife to have a c-section instead of natural birth. Everything is cool and both Mom and son are fine as of this afternoon's ultrasound :D Of course, we weren't expecting him until next Thursday, but we're slowly learning that babies have their own time tables. As the doctor said to Trish, "You didn't really think you were in control did you?" I will post pics once I have a chance, since tomorrow is going to be crazy and I have 2 or 3 days to due the cleaning I planned this weekend. On the brightside, his crib and bassonette/playpen are put together. It's just a light cleaning of the upstairs and downstairs before she gets home, then changing the sheets on the bed. Wish us luck and we'll keep you guys posted ;)

Good Luck, Good Health, and hopefully a little shut eye for everyone involved. (in you and your wife's case a very little, but take what you can get)

Well, currently sitting here filling out forms and answering standard health question right now. So, no new baby yet :lol: I'll post pics when I get a chance, but for now nothing new to report.

Hope noone minds if I add some pics of my own. me and me wife are getting ready, and in a few weeks we should be holding our own little one. here are some fairly current pics. of course i had to add my ugly mug in there :lol:

post-21-1246593782_thumb.jpgpost-21-1246593695_thumb.jpgpost-21-1246593669_thumb.jpgpost-21-1246593644_thumb.jpgpost-21-1246593244_thumb.jpg

post-21-1246593220_thumb.jpg post-21-1246593161_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nervous