UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello there.

Hey, my name is C.J. some of you might know me if you use the Spawn forum (thanks to a kind helper on there I found this site) Right now I'm coming off sounding like Troy Mclure, anyway I used to collect 'mates back when they first came out, grabbed a set of Daredevil and Kingpin, they were cool so I collected more and more, I have only just got back into it and boy am I swamped huge Bats fan so gonna be picking up him and a few enemies, still annoyed I may never get Two-Face

made, unless I cobble him together from spare parts, expect pictures of my John Constantine custom very soon.

Edited by DooMmonkey.

Welcome! Hey, I know Troy McClure! :P

*sigh* We all had our own fond wishes as far as DC minimates were concerned (lessee: Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Doomsday, Huntress, Black Canary, revised Martian Manhunter, man-Question <_< ...) I know my optimism will probably amount to diddly-squat here, but as far as DC 'mates making a comeback are concerned, never say never ;)

(God, I just realized *if* DC 'mates somehow came back from the dead then this would've been the third attempt at making them work... and people wonder why Marvel is practically the premier Minimate line :lol:)