UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

where the hell is TBT?

murderofcrows

The guy ain't dead....... he moved house....... which for those of you who have never had the pleasure, is WORK.

'Straw' & 'Breaking Camel's Back' come to mind when you decide to consider 'where the hell he is'.

I'll leave it there. :angry:

Ah. So he is sulking. So be it.

Thank god he's not taking it out on us...

The guy ain't dead....... he moved house....... which for those of you who have never had the pleasure, is WORK.

'Straw' & 'Breaking Camel's Back' come to mind when you decide to consider 'where the hell he is'.

I'll leave it there. :angry:

Ah. So he is sulking. So be it.

Thank god he's not taking it out on us...

True. :P

• 3 weeks later...

:nopity:

EDIT: After some browsing in the MMMV Geographic thread, I now realize I've underestimated what a restless bloke TBT is. He must've gotten into more daring adventures than all us Multiversers combined :P

Where will he go next? Kathmandu? ReykjavĂ­k? Buenos Aires? Hoboken? (Man, he's like MMMV's very own Where's Waldo...)

Edited by NorthRaider

I really hate to burst the jovial bubble, but looking through this thread reminded me of an article I read last week regarding sudden deaths and how it affects online friends.

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090314/ap_...ec_death_online

When I read the article, I did think about this forum and some of the members of the past. Anyway, hope you’re doing well TBT! And when you come back and start picking on people, we will then miss how quiet you were! :P

I really hate to burst the jovial bubble, but looking through this thread reminded me of an article I read last week regarding sudden deaths and how it affects online friends.

When I read the article, I did think about this forum and some of the members of the past. Anyway, hope you’re doing well TBT! And when you come back and start picking on people, we will then miss how quiet you were! :P

Aw, no! You have to get on that "Deathswitch" website before you leave! :(

We just have to hope he'll get back online once he finishes the moving.

yeah, man come back, its too quiet

ill even be your target....i am an easy target, though :confused: