UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Speculation: Take with a grain of salt

Since Watchmen is DC I would guess ....no.

The Spirit comic is also being currently produced by DC. Granted this is through a licensing agreement, but there is nothing in place that would necessarily prevent DC from doing Watchmen Minimates if they wanted to. It also wouldn't be the first time that Minimates and Kubricks were produced for the same line at the same time - so the two lines don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Not saying that this is likely to happen, but there don't appear to be any contractual reasons why DC couldn't pursue this if they wanted to.

Here's my guess for what would shock us (since it probably isn't Watchmen)-Ghostbusters boxset.

Mattel's putting out figures for the 25th anniversary, so there appears to be no problem with getting likenesses anymore. I'm not sure I think it'll happen, but it's my hope that this is what it is.

Here's my guess for what would shock us (since it probably isn't Watchmen)-Ghostbusters boxset.

Mattel's putting out figures for the 25th anniversary, so there appears to be no problem with getting likenesses anymore. I'm not sure I think it'll happen, but it's my hope that this is what it is.

I've been looking forward to the kubricks which are imminent but Minimates .............:ohmy::D In anticipation of the kubricks I recently bought this 'little' beauty post-638-1233754378_thumb.jpg

I'm afraid nothing is cheap anymore when you're importing into England ! I have yet to see it as it begins its voyage from the US soon. I have finally convinced 'er indoors that 'these toys you (I) collect' are actually 'works of art' & my new studio will be one massive diorama. :D What swung her was 'Here's Johnny' & (believe it or not) DC Cosbabies?????? :ohmy:

She of course loves Minimates ;)

I'm afraid nothing is cheap anymore when you're importing into England ! I have yet to see it as it begins its voyage from the US soon. I have finally convinced 'er indoors that 'these toys you (I) collect' are actually 'works of art' & my new studio will be one massive diorama. :D What swung her was 'Here's Johnny' & (believe it or not) DC Cosbabies?????? :ohmy:

She of course loves Minimates ;)

That is awesome, though I wonder if she just knows which battles are best left un-fought :D

For instance, my significant other understands, and knows not to go there for the most part. Though I did compromise the other day by agreeing not to get any more Freddy Krueger 1/6 figures (I was careful not to say anything about the 1/4 scale premium format version, though :) )