UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Awards Season Discussion

Trekker 42

Steven Spielberg presenting Best Picture

Winner: Slumdog Millionaire

And with that the Oscars end.

2008's movie season has culmanated with a great show (and a hell of a host. Hugh Jackman rocks)

In approximately 365 days, I will be doing this again. Posting the winners was so much fun and it kept me interested. If I didn't do this, I swear I would have not made it through the show.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you liked 'Sledgehammer' then ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0

:buttrock:

My brother used to watch MTV with me for hours on end when I was a kid. It had a pretty lasting impact.

I used to love MTV in the day except for the two fucking irritating cartoon dudes :angry: Then for the next ten or so years whenever I 'gave' my surname .....

........"Where's Butthead...?"

For the few who perhaps are unaware ....my surname is Beavis.

Sorry to go off thread but I'll bring it straight back on....

Who won all the Oscars then :P:captainbritain:

.... Ehh. No offense but I'm getting pretty weary of Winslet nowadays.

Nowadays ? I've been tired of her forever.

... they already commemmorated Heath Ledger last year. Otherwise it's sad indeed we now have so many greats croaking on us. I seriously dread that inevitable day when we'll be announcing people from our time on these.

SpongeBob SquarePants ?

Marketing Trekker...... you need to get into marketing :D Enthusiasm is a great asset & your enthusiasm for the Oscars compelled me to follow up your posts & to be honest I wasn't that interested. That intro from Jackman however was a superbly polished performance & my estimation of him lately has soared even higher. I thoroughly enjoyed his performance & I would never have bothered watching it without ......your enthusiasm. Thankyou.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Marketing Trekker...... you need to get into marketing :D Enthusiasm is a great asset & your enthusiasm for the Oscars compelled me to follow up your posts & to be honest I wasn't that interested. That intro from Jackman however was a superbly polished performance & my estimation of him lately has soared even higher. I thoroughly enjoyed his performance & I would never have bothered watching it without ......your enthusiasm. Thankyou.

I am in marketing.

I'm taking a marketing class next year and I was the marketing captain for the school's robotics team.

Benjamin Button

The Changeling

Milk

Frost/Nixon

Doubt

The Reader

Slumdog Millionaire

So many sucky movies, so little time...

well I wouldn't call them sucky movies, I mean they gotta be great if they got nominated, so I won't judge them until I seen the film. plus their's like three I want to see on the list, <_<