UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Has anyone made a Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider?

I used to say/think that about any Boyd custom . I'd see the next one. Then I'd think/say the same thing again.

Then you see one of Luke or TBT!'s customs, and think the same, go back to Boyd's site and change your mind again, etc.. There are a lot of amazing customs that guys around here have created. It is very humbling to any would-be customizers like myself. . .and it should be very humbling to AA ;)

I used to say/think that about any Boyd custom . I'd see the next one. Then I'd think/say the same thing again.

Then you see one of Luke or TBT!'s customs, and think the same, go back to Boyd's site and change your mind again, etc.. There are a lot of amazing customs that guys around here have created. It is very humbling to any would-be customizers like myself. . .and it should be very humbling to AA ;)

So true.

I'm flattered that I even get mentioned in the company of Luke or Antacost, Boyd etc... Seriously those guys are way better customisers than I'll ever be. I actually consider myself more of a minimate tinkerer than anything else, most of my projects come from innovation & experimentation not artistic talent. I have improved from my early stuff and I will say that the key is to start basic, do parts swaps, use sharpie perhaps and grow from there. IMO a good custom is one that the person who makes it is happy with, as your skills grow so does your desire to do bigger better projects.

But as I say I'm a small fish in that pond and some of the guys here are awesomely talented and I'll admit sometimes I'm a little jealous! ;)

T.