Silver Samurai

Spiral

Stryfe

Toad

Vertigo

Viper

Vulcan

My list.

Unless you know anybody important at AA/DST these are unfortunately unlikely to be made.

Arcade

Avalanche

Black Queen (Selene)

Black Tom Cassidy

Blob

Danger

Dark Beast

Deathbird

Destiny

Gladiator

Juggernaut

Mastermind

Miss Sinister

Mister Sinister

Mojo

Nimrod

Omega Red

Pyro

Sauron

Sebastian Shaw

Shadow King

Silver Samurai

Spiral

Stryfe

Toad

Vertigo

Viper

Vulcan

My list.

yes . . . Yes . . YES!

I would buy ALL of these!

a boy can dream.

Arcade

Avalanche

Black Queen (Selene)

Black Tom Cassidy

Blob

Danger

Dark Beast

Deathbird

Destiny

Gladiator

Juggernaut

Mastermind

Miss Sinister

Mister Sinister

Mojo

Nimrod

Omega Red

Pyro

Sauron

Sebastian Shaw

Shadow King

Silver Samurai

Spiral

Stryfe

Toad

Vertigo

Viper

Vulcan

My list.

Is it me but these all look like entrants for "What do you call your trouser-snake?" competition. Needless to say my entry :lol: would be Dark Beast,Deathbird or Juggernaut..........or perhaps Blob.....Omega Red...

Arcade

Avalanche

Black Queen (Selene)

Black Tom Cassidy

Blob

Danger

Dark Beast

Deathbird

Destiny

Gladiator

Juggernaut

Mastermind

Miss Sinister

Mister Sinister

Mojo

Nimrod

Omega Red

Pyro

Sauron

Sebastian Shaw

Shadow King

Silver Samurai

Spiral

Stryfe

Toad

Vertigo

Viper

Vulcan

My list.

yes . . . Yes . . YES!

a boy can dream.

Am I the only one here wondering why the list is alphabetical? :geek:

A Vulcan mate would be sweet. Maybe a Madelene Pryor/Goblin Queen would be nice too. And has anybody suggested Morlocks yet?

Arcade

Avalanche

Black Queen (Selene)

Black Tom Cassidy

Blob

Danger

Dark Beast

Deathbird

Destiny

Gladiator

Juggernaut

Mastermind

Miss Sinister

Mister Sinister

Mojo

Nimrod

Omega Red

Pyro

Sauron

Sebastian Shaw

Shadow King

Silver Samurai

Spiral

Stryfe

Toad

Vertigo

Viper

Vulcan

My list.

yes . . . Yes . . YES!

a boy can dream.

Am I the only one here wondering why the list is alphabetical? :geek:

A Vulcan mate would be sweet. Maybe a Madelene Pryor/Goblin Queen would be nice too. And has anybody suggested Morlocks yet?

Hmmm. One gets the idea that Matt went to an alphabetical list of major X-Men villains, removed those already done, and posted it. And as for this list, I want Sinister, Pyro, Blob, Sauron, Black Tom, and Toad. I also want Eric the Red so I can finally do the Minimate Juggernaut Bitch. We've got some of the cast, but lack Lilandra, X's wheelchair of awesome, Black Tom, Eric the Red (I'm Ketchup!), Gladiator (CAPTAIN CAAAVEMAAAN!), you get the idea.

definetly omega red!!!,birdie to go wit sabretooth,hellfire club goon,and a you know she's naked,but blue movie mystique,but a new comic book one ain't bad, and mojo... and im up for a new juggernaut and sentinel

Edited by SErge

And just for the record, I alphabetized my list because I like lists and I like them to look "right."

And now I have to add Maddy and Eric the Red to my list. While I'd almost kill for a Lilandra Minimate, I don't consider her a villain.

I'm not saying she is, sir. I was just listing the cast members of "The Juggernaut Bitch" that have yet to be made. Hence Xavier's awesome yellow hovercraft wheelchair. It's not a villain is it? And Gladiator, I don't know if you can consider him a villain either.

Loeb got fired from heroes because of crappy storytelling and even Bendis said he was pissed that he spent all these years sculpting the Ultimate universe around his writing and they let guest writer Loeb come in and do whatever he wants. I stopped getting excited about Ultimate books every month when the clone saga came back and Loeb killed it for me with Ultimates 3 and now F---ing up other peoples work. Its funny too because I loved Hush. What happened to his writing?

Also, If you are ready to finally see Magneto's reign then you might want to check out House of M (the M is for Magneto).

:)

Edited by arnim zola

Loeb got fired from heroes because of crappy storytelling and even Bendis said he was pissed that he spent all these years sculpting the Ultimate universe around his writing and they let guest writer Loeb come in and do whatever he wants. I stopped getting excited about Ultimate books every month when the clone saga came back and Loeb killed it for me with Ultimates 3 and now F---ing up other peoples work. Its funny too because I loved Hush. What happened to his writing?

Also, If you are ready to finally see Magneto's reign then you might want to check out House of M (the M is for Magneto).

???

I'm confused about what this has to do with the thread?

Edited by Glantern

???

I'm confused about what this has to do with the thread?

There was an Ultimate discussion earlier in the thread. He was talking about that.

Really? Seriously?

Dang . . . i thought the M was for M People!

I've been buying House of M: Civil War because I was looking forward to a final issue featuring Heather Small singing her greatest hits!

O_o

• 2 weeks later...
Black Tom Cassidy

Blob

Dark Beast

Holocaust

Mister Sinister

Omega Red

Pyro

Sauron

Sugar Man

Toad

Those would be my tope ten picks for X-villains.

Would love to see all of those. Don't think we'll get a Sugarman though - his physicallity seems to fall outside of something MiniMates could handle without serious retooling.

And where are the female villains?

Show me some Spiral (serious retooling also needed), Deathbird, Black Queen (Selene or Jean) or Goblyn Queen!

Edit: Dang - we ended up getting BOTH Black Queens. Colour me impressed. I'd REALLY like to see a Malice possessed Polaris or a Vertigo now that Jean & Selene have been crossed off the list.

Edited by Nessex