UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" Minimate contest Banter Thread

groundhog7s

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong but surely we are setting our expectations way too high? My comment is not flavoured with ingratitude or cynicism just logic.

Bloody hell ,how wrong can I have been :ohmy: These things look bloody marvellous :yes:

You've already got yours? Well, pardon my French, but Mr. Beavis, vous me rendez très jaloux.

I received mine today! I love it!

Thanks so much LE! Above and beyond once again!

I will be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong but surely we are setting our expectations way too high? My comment is not flavoured with ingratitude or cynicism just logic.

Bloody hell ,how wrong can I have been :ohmy: These things look bloody marvellous :yes:

You've already got yours? Well, pardon my French, but Mr. Beavis, vous me rendez très jaloux.

Merde!.....j'ai dit qu'ils cherchent mervielleux..OK .

Beavis is a french name originating from the words 'Beau Visage' I'll allow you to translate M.Marmotte :lol:

I received mine today! I love it!

Thanks so much LE! Above and beyond once again!

You did! Now i'm jealous because I've only seen it. :(

:bunny:

Woo!

pics available on request, for those who cannot wait. Drop me a PM.

OK so my inbox has been flooded this evening with no less than 15 people asking for pictures. When a few more come through then maybe we should start a thread so everyone can show theirs off and we can all of the variations.

OK so my inbox has been flooded this evening with no less than 15 people asking for pictures. When a few more come through then maybe we should start a thread so everyone can show theirs off and we can all of the variations.

I think that enough people have started getting these that a thread could be started to showcase all of these wonderful mates! Just my two cents....

I think that enough people have started getting these that a thread could be started to showcase all of these wonderful mates! Just my two cents....

The Smart thing to do would be to post the image as a link so if people dont want to see they dont have to click on it... no need for a new thread?

T.

I certainly don't mind pictures being posted. Its gonna happen eventually.

Yeah, but I don't want to be the one that posts the first picture. I'd rather people were surprised when they open their mail like I was ...

Edited by boyd

Oh, I'll do it! Because I want to see what people have coming in!

Another thread actually sounds more organized to me (I like to compartmentalize things) and it ough to frustrate Timbo just right...

I see the spoiler thread has started, and I'm SO tempted to peek, but I'm forcing myself to wait until tomorrow's mail and hopefully be surprised in person. I'll slake my Minimate thirst with the Marvel Heroes and Villains pics.

I want to look... but I don't want to see!

I know, right?!?!

http://www.elasticpop.com/IJRaiders_Still_PK_01378.jpg

"Don't look Meriam, close you eyes! Don't look!"

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel at this point.

On a related note, I loved her in that night gown as a kid. Wait, what am I talking about. I still do.