UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Santa/Elf Mates 09

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Man painted like a candy cane? (aka his Sweets armor)

Why did I rad that as Banana? A Banana flavored Ironman. Hmm... (I tend to view colors as flavors sometimes)

"They call me Me-heh-llow Yellooow..." POW! POW! BOOOOOOOOM.

A Banana-flavored Iron Man just sounds so wrong. And the fact that Tony Stark's a total playboy doesn't help matters. :lol:

Going back on topic, I guess the LE spoiler thread sort of answers the holiday mate question. Or should we still be expecting an official one? I wish the official one were a DC mate, since we already got Marvel, Star Trek and BSG ones.

Going back on topic, I guess the LE spoiler thread sort of answers the holiday mate question. Or should we still be expecting an official one? I wish the official one were a DC mate, since we already got Marvel, Star Trek and BSG ones.

Geez you kids have such short attention spans...

I've heard through official channels that there isn't going to be a holiday mini this year.

T.

I've heard through official channels that there isn't going to be a holiday mini this year.

T.

Ah, I see. I stand corrected then! (I did say "I wish...", you know.)

I'm already pretty happy with the LE mate (of course I'd be even happier if mine arrives in the mail already :P), so I can live with this news. I figured if DST was gonna put out an official holiday mate then they would've said so MUCH sooner.

And BTW, that "short-sttention span" comment really hurts my--Ooh, a kitty! :lol:

Edited by NorthRaider

T.

Ah, I see. I stand corrected then! (I did say "I wish...", you know.)

I'm already pretty happy with the LE mate (of course I'd be even happier if mine arrives in the mail already :P), so I can live with this news. I figured if DST was gonna put out an official holiday mate then they would've said so MUCH sooner.

And BTW, that "short-sttention span" comment really hurts my--Ooh, a kitty! :lol:

Kitty? Where?!

• 11 months later...
A Terminator Elf would totally rock though.

I was just thinking about this as a possibility myself!

Or maybe it'll be an unreleased Santa Beverly Hills Cop!

No, wait, Elf AIM Agent!

Or DST can take this opportunity to resurrect Star Trek and give us Santa Data :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...