UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I loved Michael Jackson as a child, I was never a fan of the post-Pepsi ad MJ when the nose started looking stranger, and his skin started turning more pale, etc. So, I'll pass on Bad version. Hoping for an Off the Wall or Beat It version before all is said and done. Smooth Criminal should be the next release.

Also, DX-04 was announced--Bruce Lee. We'll see if Hot Toys can match what Enterbay did. The price difference might be enough to convince me to finally get a Lee figure.

The figure looks cool enough, but I'm not a big fan so my wallet will not feel the pain from this one. :)

I gotta say, this description is one of the funniest I've seen in a Hot Toys ad. :)

In reference to the different hands included with the figure:

One (1) piece with thumb up for imitating his act of nose touching

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it!

Edited by minivenom

Okay, I bit the bullet. http://www.comicsinfinity.com/p-52230-preo...oys-figure.aspx I'll be able to recoup a little less than half. Maybe.

Aaaaaand once again I think I royally %@&ed things up. If I'd checked Sideshow first, I could have gotten her for $5 more. But I had a $25 gift card from that sideshow thing they did (which I can't find where on the site they saved it to) and I also could have kicked back the banner cash to MMMV. I will now have to 1) find that stored $25 code, 2) reorder it and 3) cancel my other pre-order. Yay me...

Edit 2: Never mind. I'm smarter than I thought I was. I already had checked, SC isn't eligible for a gift card. What's up with that anyways?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Good find there, TM. I may cancel my order from Sideshow and order from there. Regarding the gift card list, it is kind of lame that you can only use them toward the stuff people don't want enough to buy at full price. But then, if the gift cards were eligible for anything, Sideshow wouldn't give them away so freely.

www.google.com hit the shopping tab. Start searching.

strange, nothing came up when i searched marvel 1/6 Scale Action Figures, anything else i should try entering for the search?

Try 12 inch, 12" or 12 instead of 1/6 scale. What are you looking for, specifically? Hot Toys? Hasbro? Toy Biz?

not sure about the specifics im not planning on anything , would just like to see wat i may possibley be able to afford one day, i'll try searching your suggestions thanks

Strangely enough...........12" doesn't work with UK ebay although I am aware it works fine on US ebay......... try '12 inch' as K80 suggests. I know also that we weren't specifically mentioning ebay but trust me you'll end up there because finding 'toy' stuff in this country is soul-destroying.

Strangely enough...........12" doesn't work with UK ebay although I am aware it works fine on US ebay......... try '12 inch' as K80 suggests. I know also that we weren't specifically mentioning ebay but trust me you'll end up there because finding 'toy' stuff in this country is soul-destroying.

ok i'll try that BHM

yeah that is true about toy and collectible searching in the UK, i guess we're not as acceptable about nerds as the US

When I was a lad there was only Forbidden Planet & they were crap..........now there's only Forbidden Planet & they are crap.

is that forbidden planet international? we got one of those but thats not evry good for online delivery and the actual sho pis extremely small and cramped with few people who actually are interested in that sort of thing., when i went not one person was looking at the minimates, hurts my nerd soul :(

okay tried ebay as suggested and couldnt find many marvel things in my price range, but stumblled upon some starwars things which is really my plan B if no other suggestions

• 2 weeks later...