UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween Minimates!

I can see it now.

The night the little ones came home.

Michael Myers-Laurie Strode

Dr. Sam Loomis-Michael Myers age 6 (clown costume)

I think it's about time to reward one of the most iconic horror villians of all time with a similar set like they did with silence of the lambs.

(Plus their could be other horror sets....Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hellraiser, Child's Play....etc...

I'd totally buy any of those! (Unless they're outrageously overpriced...)

I'd love Freddy Krueger, Jason Vorhees, and Michael Meyers. (It'd be cool to have the clown mask from age 6 and all the other horrer 'mates masks and weapons for my own 'mates. I can see it now! Wolverine with Freddy's mask! (Wolverine won't need the claws, heh.)

You know, I have to say that I think that horror minimates would work pretty exceptionally well. Freddy in particular seems like his design would make for an extrordinarily cool looking minimate. Jason would be pretty nice too. The thing with people like them is that they are essentially people in costumes so they work really well in toy form, IMO.

I agree, I wold buy these up in a second. I know Luke and some other customizers have made some of these characters already and they look awesome! I think a box set of Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, Leatherface, and Pinhead would sell very well, especially in stores like Spencer Gifts and Hot Topic.

BS

The ultimate Horror minimate would have to come from a video game and it would be kinda Sci-Fi. I want a Headcrab Zombie with Gordon Freeman. I saw a custom of them a little while back and they kicked so much ass!

Awww yeah, could be the box set of my dreams. Alyx, Gordon, Combine soldier, Headcrab zombie XD.

I am a huge fan of these franchises, and would buy multiples of anything they would put out, even though I have customs of most of them already. :)

Hey luke314pi, you don't happen to have any pics of your horror customs do you? I'd be dying to see them! (I figured that last sentence works well for this post) :biggrin:

• 11 months later...