UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

more villains

iriqous pliskin

Of course we need more villains. In fact, there's an easy way for DST to do this and still put out their requirement of having heroes everywhere:

New Thunderbolts Box Set:

Unmasked Green Goblin

Songbird

Bullseye (In BLACK)

Mac Gargan Venom

Penance

Old Thunderbolts

Baron Zemo

Swordsman

Moonstone

Radioactive Man

The Beetle

Hows about Joystick and Mad Jack? They should be thrown into the Thunderbolts as well.

I'd actually love some minor villains just because they're the backbone of most organizations. I also wouldn't mind finally seeing a Redskull, and maybe a Crossbones.

Army builders!

Seriously what we need is a 4 pack with a Hydra goon, Hand Ninja, AIM guy & either Hellfire Guard or a Skrull (or something ;) ).

People would buy multiple sets and we'd have enough henchmen to keep our mini heroes busier than wolverine!

T.

I second a Blackheart and Mephisto.

There are some minimates that come to mind who are sorely lacking in villains to fight. The first three who come to mind are Iron Man (That problem shall soon be over) Captain America, and Ghost Rider. These three are so glaring because of the number and fame of their villains. There are other villainless heroes: Punisher, Blade, Luke Cage, Ronin, but none of these hold a candle to Cap, IM, and GR. I mean, Ultimate Fraeking Spider-Man has a villain and he's in another freaking universe from 90% of the other Marvel Minimates made. If they give HIM a villain, there's no excuse to NOT give Captain America a villain.

Army builders!

Seriously what we need is a 4 pack with a Hydra goon, Hand Ninja, AIM guy & either Hellfire Guard or a Skrull (or something ;) ).

People would buy multiple sets and we'd have enough henchmen to keep our mini heroes busier than wolverine!

T.

I second army buliders. These would be easy to make. One minimate mold x infinity= low costs, more $$ for DST.(our $$) :P

i wouldn't mind a hero vs henchman 2-pack wave -- even if it results in even more alternate versions or redone characters.

Movie or White Elektra [or Armored or Movie Daredevil] vs. Hand Ninja

SHIELD Agent [or, er, Nick Fury?] vs. AIM Agent

Deadpool vs. Hydra Agent [or with Bob!]

i would also support any and all higher-tier [well, higher than henchmen] villains.

Army Builders?

YES PLEASE!

I seriously can not believe this has not happened yet.

Hydra Agents, AIM, the HAND....I mean if not a boxset, at least pack em in the some heavy hitters.

I would buy at least 5 of each easily, and I have skimmed my collection down alot. But I could NOT pass up marvel goons....seriously.

DST I know you lurk around here...do not let this idea go, anyone who collects marvel minimates, would buy at least 2 sets..if not more.

This is a must have and I am not sure what your market research tells you, but these would SELL.

Look at the Marvel Legends 2 packs coming out, TONS of army builders....come on you know you wanna

moc847

My picks for a few Bad Guy box sets...

U-Foes

Wrecking Crew

Master of Evil

Frightful Four

Hydra/AIM (Throw in a new Fury and a Von Strucker)

The Serpent Society

The 80's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

... we could do this all day long...

Edited by Rheul

I still want a Brotherhood boxed set.

Pyro

Beefy Juggernaut

Avalanche

Toad

Classic Sabretooth

I haven't bought any recent boxed sets, but this one I would. It's one of the last groups that I want.

Heck, I'm still waiting for some Iron Man villains. Where's Cobalt Man and Titanium Man. Hell, even the Mandarin would do!

Army builders!

I support this idea fully. And would even suggest an exclusive Army Builder Commander set (Baron Von Strucker, Sebastian Shaw, the Skrull Empress, and whoever controls the Hand?). Seems like something AFX might support.

Heck, I'm still waiting for some Iron Man villains. Where's Cobalt Man and Titanium Man. Hell, even the Mandarin would do!

So many Iron Man villains left not done - Crimson Dynamo! Madame Masque! Blacklash! The Living Laser! Firebrand! The Ghost! The Unicorn! Even Midas!

And don't get me started on Captain America villains - Red Skull! Crossbones! Sin! Arnim Zola! Batroc the Leaper! Baron Zemo! Dr. Faustus! Sidewinder! Machinesmith! Did I mention the Red Skull?

Of course we need more villains. In fact, there's an easy way for DST to do this and still put out their requirement of having heroes everywhere:

Unmasked Green Goblin

Songbird

Bullseye (In BLACK)

Mac Gargan Venom

Penance

Old Thunderbolts

Baron Zemo

Swordsman

Moonstone

Radioactive Man

The Beetle

Oh I second this, these guys would make a great series, I'd grab the whole thing if they did. ;)

Unmasked Green Goblin

Songbird

Bullseye (In BLACK)

Mac Gargan Venom

Penance

Old Thunderbolts

Baron Zemo

Swordsman

Moonstone

Radioactive Man

The Beetle

Oh I second this, these guys would make a great series, I'd grab the whole thing if they did. ;)

I would def. get this wave but I would love to see possibly a Blizzard and/or Speed Demon 2 pack

I still want a Brotherhood boxed set.

Pyro

Beefy Juggernaut

Avalanche

Toad

Classic Sabretooth

I haven't bought any recent boxed sets, but this one I would. It's one of the last groups that I want.

I agree! But maybe switch out Sabretooth for The Blob. Sabretooth was never really a big part of the Brotherhood in the comics, plus he warrants a his own two-pack as the classic look is pretty iconic.