UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figma figures!

TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you're talking about Black Rock Shooter?

be610a2c5f677b23edc72a79c00773f8.jpg

Haven't seen the anime myself, but I have to say she's a respectable-looking Figma. You can't really go wrong with a badass character that comes with a giant bazooka, though I probably won't get her myself seeing as she already skews a tad too "loli" for my tastes. (Though the more I look the more I revise my opinion on her...) Oddly I really like the Dead Master Figma though.

Edited by NorthRaider

Yeah, the whole "nothing up top yet a bikini and trench coat" and "ice bath kidney thief patient" thing kinda make me question the entire getup, no matter how hardcore she is. Actually, I know a girl who looks like that. (have I mentioned lately that i hate jailbait? :P)

BTW, her human version, Mato Kuroi, will be a wonderfest exclusive. I feel as if a million fanboys cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced.

1dba32816d977aec0f88adcdddd33ba5-550x.jp

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Mato's...a...Wonderfest....??? :( Damn...

i've seen BRS....i LOVED IT...exactly what i wanted it to be and more. I'd recommend it, and it made me want their Figmas even more.

ALSO, Teanna (and United Megatron, but this isn't a Transformers thread) arrived from HLJ yesterday!! I think...and i'm sorry Rin, she might be my favorite Figma...I'm loving her posing and her guns, and that extra hairpiece. She's so much fun. Pics hopefully later!!

• 2 weeks later...

Miku Append, Vocaloid (July release)

236681787.jpg

Kanbaru and Mayoi, Bakemonogatari

1296954510391.jpg

1296954764051.jpg

Lynette Bishop, Strike Witches

1296955462620.jpg

Drossel, Fireball

1296955529432.jpg

1296958305734.jpg

Love Plus

1296956294196.jpg

1296956423977.jpg

1296956516148.jpg

Suika, Touhou

1296956968653.jpg

R. Dorothy Wayneright, Big O

1296958542273.jpg

Kaiji, Kaiji

1296955982635.jpg

Black Rock Shooter: The Game

1296958722042.jpg

Figma Robocop, Robocop

ap_20110206094436307.jpg

Kamen Rider lineup

1296956269523.jpg

Some thoughts:

Drossel looks like a down grade. What happened to her beautiful eyes? She looks like she got neutered or a lobotomy or something.

Miku looks alight. Better than what I was expecting I guess.

Kaiji looks awesome. Same with Dorthy Wayneright. I have no idea what they're from, but they're great. I'm getting a little Emperor's New Groove off of Kaiji.

WRS, meh. Cool design, another one I don't understand the appeal of.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I didn't know they're planning a Robocop Figma. And I don't mind the Miku colorway, felt like it's been a while since they released her, I guess :P

But holy carp, Drossel! What have they done to you?! Not only is this a peculiar step backwards design-wise, but I don't even recognize this version. Was there a Fireball spin-off/prequel I missed somewhere?

I didn't know they're planning a Robocop Figma. And I don't mind the Miku colorway, felt like it's been a while since they released her, I guess :P

But holy carp, Drossel! What have they done to you?! Not only is this a peculiar step backwards design-wise, but I don't even recognize this version. Was there a Fireball spin-off/prequel I missed somewhere?

I know! I'm having the same problem. Everything that made her Drossel now... isn't.

I've been hanging out here since Jan. of this year and just noticed this thread lol. Didn't know this many of you were into figma, I only have 5 so far with a couple more on the way. Only bought a couple from souce material that I like the first one I bought not even knowing what a figma was. I only had 2 up until recently and now I find myself buying more and more. 1st one i got was Lelouch from Code geass, I also have Reika Shimohira from gantz, King Kazma from summer wars, Kagome from inuyasha, and Meiya Mitsurugi from Muv luv. Saber alter and Izayoi Sakuya are coming in the mail.

Wow dude. Lelouch and Reika are worth their weight in gold. Lelouch especially. You must have gotten those way early on.

I know, I'm kinda surprised by how many people are in this thread as well. Just the other day someone in The Fwoosh thread referenced me as having gotten them into Figmas and I was all :huh:

Did anyone see those? I ordered Haruhi. She should be out next week. Not sure about Mikuru and Yuki. With Haruhi it was a unique idea, but with the other two they stink of repaint. Even though that costume isn't in Figma format yet (and probably never will be with Yuki) I just don't know what I think. http://tomopop.com/robo-mikuru-and-yuki-jo...ess-17541.phtml

whoa, bunny yuki!! must buy!

but seriously the robot thing I can live without, and looks ehh. I looked them up and they seem expensive, Still I'll pre--order once I get the chance.

Edited by SErge