UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just started here

Hey, my name is Dio. My friend got me interested in Minimates so I bought Archangel/Apocalypse on a whim. Unfortunately I can't find Apocalypse right now D: He was on my desk, fell, and he's nowhere to be seen. I bet he escaped to the past because he knows that my friend is sending me Cable/Bishop. As Cable would say, APOCALYPSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shakefist*

I'm going to start customizing once I get some paints the right parts XD

EDIT: Um, lol I found him UNDER MY CHAIR.

Edited by Dio

"Welcome foolish Mortal"

If you can say what that's from you get the Trekker 42 movie no prize. HINT: It's a ride and a movie.

Haunted Mansion??

Seriously, as a kid, that tour/ride freaked me out -- especially when the paintings roll up in their frames to show the bottom halves of each picture.

In any event, Dio, welcome! :) Minimates are like potato chips -- you can't have just one.

Well, maybe that's why they come in 2-packs, so they can hook you & reel you in.

:lol:

let me warn you. it starts out as... "I think I'll just get this pack, it looks interesting." to "Where is it! I must have it! It will be mine, Tell me where it is... NOW!"

but on that brightful note....

Welcome :woot:

"Welcome foolish Mortal"

If you can say what that's from you get the Trekker 42 movie no prize. HINT: It's a ride and a movie.

Haunted Mansion??

Seriously, as a kid, that tour/ride freaked me out -- especially when the paintings roll up in their frames to show the bottom halves of each picture.

In any event, Dio, welcome! :) Minimates are like potato chips -- you can't have just one.

Well, maybe that's why they come in 2-packs, so they can hook you & reel you in.

And th no prize goes to homestar 17! Your no prize should not be arriving in the mail not within the next two weeks

Thanks to all who welcomed me!

Hey Dio, Welcome to the boards.

The good news is the more minimate you collect the more superheroes you'll have to watch over those wayward villains ;)

T.

Right now the ratio is 1:1, so I MIGHT be safe.

Trust me, pal. I thought the same thing back when i bought my first pack: Torch and Mr. Fantastic from Target. I remember it well:

"Mommy, mommy! Fantasic Four LEGOS!!!" Yeah...i actually said that...wow. Well, they were all i'd ever decided to get, until i bought another, and another, and now my desk is waging war with a pile of 2'' super-powered toys...

Trust us; one is only the beginning!

Thanks to all who welcomed me!

Hey Dio, Welcome to the boards.

The good news is the more minimate you collect the more superheroes you'll have to watch over those wayward villains ;)

T.

Right now the ratio is 1:1, so I MIGHT be safe.

Trust me, pal. I thought the same thing back when i bought my first pack: Torch and Mr. Fantastic from Target. I remember it well:

"Mommy, mommy! Fantasic Four LEGOS!!!" Yeah...i actually said that...wow. Well, they were all i'd ever decided to get, until i bought another, and another, and now my desk is waging war with a pile of 2'' super-powered toys...

Trust us; one is only the beginning!

I also started with the F4, or at least half of it. Yep, they're addicting as hell. Good luck!