UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best deal ever at SunCoast

Pancake

Dude, that is real lucky! any other mates sold, or only spidey 3? I would look at my Suncoast but...for some odd reason New freakin' Jersey decided to close every single Suncoast!!! Either way, great find! And congrats to whoevers 10th it was!

Marvel is only Spider Man 3. DC is HawkMan and HawkGirl and stuff like that. And it was my aunt's 10th :D.

Awhile ago at my Suncoast they had a deal for every one DCU minimate pack you got, the second is 75% off. I scored four different sets. I got Bane & Batgirl, Spectre & Deadman, STRIPE & Stargirl, and Steel & Cyborg Superman all for 25 dollars. I was excited.

I have snagged a bunch of extra SM3, BSG, and SS/Hobgoblin packs at my FYE for screamin deals too. The FYE is right next to my work so I go over there on my lunch break and usually end up with some minimates especially since they are all on clearance and then I get an additional 10% with my backstage pass.

Dude, that is real lucky! any other mates sold, or only spidey 3? I would look at my Suncoast but...for some odd reason New freakin' Jersey decided to close every single Suncoast!!! Either way, great find! And congrats to whoevers 10th it was!

Marvel is only Spider Man 3. DC is HawkMan and HawkGirl and stuff like that. And it was my aunt's 10th :D.

Dude, are you serious?! You're just telling me now that they had Hawkman and Hawkwoman?! Dang, i wish i lived near a Suncoast. Were they on sale, cause i'd love to work out something with you!

At FYE, I just scored the Spiderman 5 pack for $6.44 and the Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin pack for $3.99. I also got the entire BSG wave 2 (inc variant) and the exclusive 24 2-pack for $2.44 each. I wish there were still Suncoast stores in MA/NH, there used to be 3 of them in my area.

Edited by tones

I guess I'm lucky living in the Philadelphia area near Delaware and Maryland. There are still FYE and some Suncoast stores left. I had to pass on Cylon packs that were $3.94, I think BSG two packs would have been $2.44. Rocky series 1 4 packs for $4.94. I also picked up in the last few weeks, like others have said, the SM3 waves for super cheap. I guess I should break down and just join their stupid club to get the extra discount every time. If I would have said yes a year ago, it would have really paid off by now. Haven't found any cheap Marvel Zombies sets yet, that's a great score, but I managed to find the Spider Man Classics set for about five each. Also, one of my favorite sets, even though others hated them, are the Speed Racer and Racer X sets. For around $1.50 to $3.00 each, I'll take every one I can find!! Cheap stuff and fun hunting! Checking out another mall tomorrow too...

I guess I should break down and just join their stupid club to get the extra discount every time. If I would have said yes a year ago, it would have really paid off by now.

If you still have those receipts, they might give you the money back that you would have saved in the form of a gift card. That's what I did after joining the club a couple of years ago.

Edited by Samwise Gamgee

Yep, as many of you know, I found their Cylon 5-Packs for $2.95 each...

Boy, was I a happy camper. :D

at my coconuts (its owned by FYE) they have all kinds of 24 and the SS/Hobby and cylons 5 pack for $3 a piece also! i was happy too! :D

I also have a Suncoast near me, and I picked up the Spidey box set (the one with Hydro Man) for about 6 bucks. It's not a set I really wanted, since there's only one unique character. But the price was right. They also have a ton of DC wave 5 sets- and only that wave, at least at mine- for 5-6 bucks depending on the character. I picked up an extra Shazam and made a Black Adam quick custom. Turned out pretty well.

Incidentally, FYE, Suncoast, and Coconuts are all the same company, so the clearance prices will should apply there as well. They also have a lot of DC Direct and Marvel Select figures clearanced.