Ultimate Avengers 2 minimate????????

rx78jj

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh... Liefeld...

Remember when he was the shit?

Why the redundant "the" in that sentence?

Or did you accidentally type "the" instead of "always"...

That was one benefit of the creation of Image Comics for me, the removal of most of IMO overrated artists from Marvel.

Definately not a Liefeld fan :)

150px-Liefeld_captain_america.jpg

I once tried once tried to work out to the point of which I had a Liefeld body, I was successful but my back and my legs broke because they were unable to support my massive accidentally drawn from 2 perspectives upperbody muscles.

Just kidding; I don't really mind Liefeld, he just needs to stick to action comics, thats where he works best. As to Moobs Captain America he need to be accidently designed from 2 perspectives thats how that gem was drawn. It was a promo piece too!!!! What kind of message does that send to potential buyers?

I loved Liefeld back in the day. His Woverine rocked and X-Force was the shit...and that's not a redundant "the"

I've heard that the Ultimate Avengers 2 Movie is coming out August 8. And My girlfreind works at Toys R Us and she told me that they already got them in...

So can you guys coordinate a little James Bond style infiltration of the storage room and get some pics?

why not do variations on the costume, such as Ultimate Cap or US Agent? Heck, I'd even buy an Invaders Cap with his original shield.

I'd like these, too.

In fact, I think the GA Cap is a great idea! They could do a whole wave of these GA Marvel characters, an All Winners wave! Human Torch, Toro, Bucky, Cap, Namor!

That would be great.

OH GOD OH GOD!!!!! This is the best thing ever! I loved the first one, so i have been waiting for the second forever! plus, i have been searching the Cap Minimate forever! :cap: now both drop into my lap for one deal!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! can't wait for Aug 8th!! whats funny is that my B-Day is Aug 15, so its like a birthday gift from Marvel!! :spiderham:

oh and one more thing... I was gone from the boards for a while, but now i'm back! (but i'm leaving the 17th on vaction till the 28th, so enjoy me while I last! XD)

Does anyone have a recent TRU mailing newpaper from yesterday that they could scan? My friend got a newspaper yesterday and it shows you can get either Classic Cap or Classic Iron Man minimate. You can't tell if they have new faces cause they have masks :P

Does anyone have a recent TRU mailing newpaper from yesterday that they could scan? My friend got a newspaper yesterday and it shows you can get either Classic Cap or Classic Iron Man minimate. You can't tell if they have new faces cause they have masks :P

Our newspaper had the flyer that's on the TRU website: linkage (all clothes, no movies or toys)

Our newspaper had the flyer that's on the TRU website: linkage (all clothes, no movies or toys)

Lurch, like Jem, you truly are outrageous. I think it's you that need a cool Matrix name, since there isn't much that gets passed you my friend ;)

Lurch, like Jem, you truly are outrageous. I think it's you that need a cool Matrix name, since there isn't much that gets passed you my friend ;)

We don't need cool matrix names here.... we just ARE cool, right Lurch? ;)

T.

Wait, Matrix like the movie? Or Matrix like Transformers?

Neither, it's Matrix like mathematics.

I've often thought about changing my nick to Nilpotent, Toeplitz or Hermitian. But I can't seem to find the right matrix that defines me as a person. Sometimes I feel I am more symmetric with respect to my center, while other times I know that my inverse is equal to my transpose. I once spent about six hours thinking it over, only to discover I had lost my chi and had to go find it in my linen closet.

Of course the list of possible names is somewhat limited. So they must be reserved for only the crème de la crème of Internet message board posters. Long-haired freaky people need not apply.

Wait, Matrix like the movie? Or Matrix like Transformers?

Could be like Transformers, THE MOVIE!

But which one? The original animated one or the new Murphy / Bay one?

I know, I know ... I JUST BLEW YOAH MYND!!!!!1!

So yeah. No pics of these new / old 'mates yet, huh? I'm putting money down: old releases, unchanged. Same face, same sculpt.

HOWEVER: they may have C3 feet.

ooooooooooooooooo ...

discuss