UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I had a minimate dream last night

luke314pi

I had a dream where all the top executives from TRU hired the hotel I run ,months in advance ,'Pre-order' for their Christmas Party. They all arrived expecting a good time but minutes after they'd booked in I told them that the caterers cancelled,the beers run dry & the central heating has failed. The dream ends with me telling them that "Not to worry you can find them all on ebay .....sorry!"

It not a good sign when the scalpers are beating us to the store even in our dreams, Ivan.

All mine involve Namor , Aquaman & Ocean Master. :(

Wet dreams...?

Something you're not telling us...?

It not a good sign when the scalpers are beating us to the store even in our dreams, Ivan.

I hadn't quite thought of it that way, but yeah it does present a pretty grim worldview.

But last night was filled with many naked ladies so all is good. :D

When I was younger, I had a lucid dream in which I conjured up all kinds of beautiful, naked women to swim around in a hot tub. I even conjured up a buddy to show off my abilities to. He asked why I wouldn't jump into the hot tub, and I told him, "well I obviously can't do that. Then the cops would come to get me."

Ah, dream logic. . .

• 2 weeks later...
When I was younger, I had a lucid dream in which I conjured up all kinds of beautiful, naked women to swim around in a hot tub. I even conjured up a buddy to show off my abilities to. He asked why I wouldn't jump into the hot tub, and I told him, "well I obviously can't do that. Then the cops would come to get me."

Ah, dream logic. . .

Dream logic? That's funny. :lol: :lol:

Edited by yung doc

Time for another disturbing trip inside my subconscious. This one isn't directly about Minimates, but it is related. For some reason I'm in Timonium in DSTChuck's office. We are in deep discussions about DST's corporate structure and how they interact with Diamond Comic Distributors. Then for no apparent reason, he switches on a projector, connects his laptop and we start watching youtube videos on the wall of his office. DSTMatt comes in looking for approval on some paperwork or something. He doesn't look like Matt, but it was just understood that's who he was. Then we're all munching popcorn and watching videos about kittens.

The weirdest part is that Minimates were not present in this dream at all.

I had one last night. It involved a new collectible store opening. Apparently, they were rereleasing the old Space Playmobil sets, and an exclusive MiniMate boxset featuring the Secret Invasion set cast sans Jewel, who was replaced by a martian with a robotic suit. I then recall Punisher=D, with his old mushroom human avatar saying, "I'd buy it, but I already made a custom." I also recall seeing BHM's JAWS avatar floating around. The highlight of it all, however, were the awesome Project Superpowers figures in GI Joe size. After seeing them, I shoved a Playmobil Space set, the MiniMate boxset, and a Death Defying Devil figure all into my bag before i woke up.

Yeah. Im weird like that. Better than the one with the Evil Buttoned Red Shirt or Metaluna Spider though. :lol:

P.S. Two more notes:

Wave 24 loose figures were 99 cents a pop.

Also DC figures that turned to dust when touched. I tried to grab the Jay Garrick one.

That enough for ya? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I had one last night. It involved a new collectible store opening. Apparently, they were rereleasing the old Space Playmobil sets, and an exclusive MiniMate boxset featuring the Secret Invasion set cast sans Jewel, who was replaced by a martian with a robotic suit. I then recall Punisher=D, with his old mushroom human avatar saying, "I'd buy it, but I already made a custom." I also recall seeing BHM's JAWS avatar floating around. The highlight of it all, however, were the awesome Project Superpowers figures in GI Joe size. After seeing them, I shoved a Playmobil Space set, the MiniMate boxset, and a Death Defying Devil figure all into my bag before i woke up.

Yeah. Im weird like that. Better than the one with the Evil Buttoned Red Shirt or Metaluna Spider though. :lol:

P.S. Two more notes:

Wave 24 loose figures were 99 cents a pop.

Also DC figures that turned to dust when touched. I tried to grab the Jay Garrick one.

That enough for ya? ;)

I'm honored.... I think.... :D

I don't remember what avatar you are talking about though!