UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thanks

I think we all owe a thanks to everyone who attended SDCC this year and kept the rest of us unfortunate souls in the loop on everything that was happening. Particularly to Tim for bringing us back so much news, and some swag for Shanester to divvy out to those who suit his fancy.

So, thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Thanks TBT for the news and potential contest! However, I actually don't mind the lack of news. Over the last few months, it seems like DST has released new info. really intermittently, and I actually like that. That way news is a nice, unexpected surprise that comes along throughout the year, rather than altogether at the major convention(s). I mean, we've had a lot of news recently concerning forthcoming figures. Would you have preferred not to hear about the Avengers set or the Nova/Cloak and Dagger wave until this previous weekend?

Edited by karamazov80

I agree with you Kar, I'd rather have tidbits released throughout rather than waiting for one big reveal. And you guys forget, if it wouldn't have been for AFX leaking the photos of their Iron Man boxset on the website that would have been a pretty big reveal I think. Unless they did that on purpose....... And most importantly thank all you guys for the info. After seeing all the pics and watching coverage on G4 I have already set a goal to go next year and will do the same for those that can't go!!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Thanks TBT for the news and potential contest! However, I actually don't mind the lack of news. Over the last few months, it seems like DST has released new info. really intermittently, and I actually like that. That way news is a nice, unexpected surprise that comes along throughout the year, rather than altogether at the major convention(s). I mean, we've had a lot of news recently concerning forthcoming figures. Would you have preferred not to hear about the Avengers set or the Nova/Cloak and Dagger wave until this previous weekend?

I'm talking about the movie/TV sets. I'm completey satisfied about the Marvel news (Though not very thrilled about Punisher.Hope t goes te wy of Ghost Rider. And if you want to say "How can you judge it if you've never seen the prototypes", well it's just that I don't like Punisher. The only reason I'd ever think about this wave is fr awesome guns. But if it must hapen it must.It's just another wave for me t skp like the aforementioned Nova/Cloak and Dagger wave. (Other than Rhodey. Him I'll probably get.)

And another thanks for the SDCC crew so this doesn't get like the Hulk minimates thread wth the Beatles thing.

Edited by Trekker 42

While I will thank Timbo for the news, because let's face it he has absolutely no obligation to tell us anything, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of details in all of the minimate related news.

No pics from the panel.

No details of any pics shown (or even if there was pics shown)... hell no mention of even the "less exciting" newsoverall

But again thanks for giving us something it is appreciated!!!

Edited by murderofcrows

Ah come on MOC, I'm sure we'll see stuff once people are home and settled. Remember all the people reporting back are just fans, they're not 'internet journalists' and don't necessarily have the time or resources to type up huge reports while at SDCC.

Give it time, we'll get to see all the stuff you've mentioned.

Ah come on MOC, I'm sure we'll see stuff once people are home and settled. Remember all the people reporting back are just fans, they're not 'internet journalists' and don't necessarily have the time or resources to type up huge reports while at SDCC.

Give it time, we'll get to see all the stuff you've mentioned.

I second that... I'm sure as people return home and start taking pics we'll start seeing everything. My friend went and he lives in VA and I'm in PA so who knows when I'll get my stuff. It will be soon, but not soon enough for me! I want my toys dammit!! Patience...

Yes, thanks to Timbo and everyone else for the info. I wait for this time every year.(I'll probably never make it to SDCC.) I did the Steel City con(Pittsburgh toy show). woo-hoo <_< All the new info,however little it was, is always great. Can't wait for the new stuff!! :D

No pics from the panel.

I wasn't able to get pics from the Minimate panel because my seat wasn't 'photographically advantageous', but I do have a couple pics of Chuck and Digger playing with a Minimate during the toy panel on Friday if anyone is interested.