UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher: War Zone

luke314pi

That looks truly awful. That guy doesnt suit Punisher to me. Thomas Jane was fantastic in the first one. This looks like it'll have no plot and just mindless violence, and stupid stunts.

I'm not feeling this one, honestly. The mood evoked in the trailer does make it seem like this is nothing but an excuse to show people getting their heads punched in, blown off, etc., and whereas that might have done it for me when I was younger, I can't watch a movie nowadays for that alone. It seems like Jigsaw looks a bit like Leatherface there, which is kind of disturbing.

Honestly this is what I was expecting from the first Punisher.

On one side of the fence, the first movie was awful/boring.

On the other side, this is what Punisher is SUPPOSED to be... But I'm not going to be watching it. Just cause they actually capture a character from comics does not make for a good movie... Are all comics good? (The answer is "no" you guys. :rolleyes: )

That looks truly awful. That guy doesnt suit Punisher to me. Thomas Jane was fantastic in the first one. This looks like it'll have no plot and just mindless violence, and stupid stunts.

100% agreed. it does just look like mindless violence although i will browse the internets to find wayne knight as Microchip. :ninja:

why does this remind me of resident evil???

i hope this does'nt suck and hurt the line of proposed minimates that they said they might do as a tie-in to the film...

and on a seperate not: wolverine origins......

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=...ogPost%3A438630

Now THIS I'd buy Minimates for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thomas Jane left because he spent months and loads of time bulking up for the first one, and didnt wanna go through sll that again.

• 3 months later...

Did anyone see this yet?

I went last night and I'd give it an 7/10. There was quite a bit of carnage, but not as much as I expected (and hoped for) from the trailer. Pretty bad acting, but it was a decent action movie...

If you liked Shoot 'Em Up, this will be right up your alley!

cheers I'll prob wont go out my way to watch it then. I know its a little thing not looking like the comic character but the other Punisher movies even though I liked the second one just come across as any other action movie without the costume to me.