UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives

Rheul

Sorry if this is already somewhere else or if its in the wrong place in general but... Can someone let me know who exactly will have the SDCC Exclusive sets this year. A guy I work with goes with his son every year and is nice enough to pick stuff up for me as long as I tell hem where to find it. I want him to get the Invaders and Iron Man boxed sets for me so any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

i'm doing teh ghettp one-day trip on sunday... so I'll be there while everyone is packing up, lol. Any chance these will still be around on a sunday?

You can order them off of actionfigurexpress if they aren't (thought I suspect that they will bring enough to SDCC to fill the demand there).

• 2 weeks later...

What's the general consensus on where to preorder these? I will, unfortunately, be unable to go to SDCC this year so I gotta order the exclusives online somewhere. So i figured I'd ask people who have been in this situation before, taking into account shipping cost and time as well as actual box set cost, what's the best place to preorder from? Any places to avoid completely?

Usually there are helpful members on here that pick up extras for those of us that are not able to make it. Just stay tuned and watch for a post offering the sets. If for some reason that doesn't happen this year there is always Ebay as a last resort. Any info on extra sets this year TBT? ;)

Usually there are helpful members on here that pick up extras for those of us that are not able to make it. Just stay tuned and watch for a post offering the sets. If for some reason that doesn't happen this year there is always Ebay as a last resort. Any info on extra sets this year TBT? ;)

Sadly I'm not going to be in a position where I am able to help you guys out like I usually do.

I'm sure though that AFX will have all these sets at reasonable prices after the show.

T.

Given that they will be available online, I don't know why any board members should be burdened with picking sets up. . .like I posted before, you can pre-order them from AFX right now (and the Invaders set from BBTS).

Given that they will be available online, I don't know why any board members should be burdened with picking sets up. . .like I posted before, you can pre-order them from AFX right now (and the Invaders set from BBTS).

I have just received an email from AFX asking me to review 'my latest purchases' , IMMTTA,Avengers #1 & Invaders . I am merely posting this to assuage other people's fears of getting these without going to SDCC (:rolleyes: I wish). If they are asking me to review them then hopefully they are imminent, so get your on-line orders in.

If there are any left on the Sunday I go I'll see if I can buy extras.

That would be great. I'd be able to pay anyone to grab these + shipping costs, before the show. I just don't want to spend $25 to get the Iron Man set shipped from AFX and probably another $25 for the Invaders from another site. If I could find a site that had both available, I'd order from there to save shipping costs, but I've been unable to find one.

Anyone that would be nice enough to help me out, please PM me and I can Paypal the cost immediately. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Thanks to karamazov, I no longer need anyone to do this for me.

Edited by cornflakes

That would be great. I'd be able to pay anyone to grab these + shipping costs, before the show. I just don't want to spend $25 to get the Iron Man set shipped from AFX and probably another $25 for the Invaders from another site. If I could find a site that had both available, I'd order from there to save shipping costs, but I've been unable to find one.

Anyone that would be nice enough to help me out, please PM me and I can Paypal the cost immediately. Thanks a lot!

Hello, McFly, anybody home?!

;)

Edited by karamazov80

Helly, McFly, anybody home!

;)

Wow, how did I miss that? Haha, I looked in exclusives and the Marvel area but must have overlooked it. Thanks a lot karamazov!

i'd be in need of the same sort of help. :D

i'd be in need of the same sort of help. :D

See McFly links above for AFX website.