UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Silence of the Lambs

Has anybody heard if they are still comming out? cause they are not on Diamond Selects product list thing.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody heard if they are still comming out? cause they are not on Diamond Selects product list thing.....

I just checked and saw them... still availability date of 6/15.

yep that was last week. those were supposed to come out with ST mirror, and cylon razors, and fist full of dollars.

I just checked and saw them... still availability date of 6/15.

yep that was last week. those were supposed to come out with ST mirror, and cylon razors, and fist full of dollars.

ANd we all know that DST release dates are not firm dates.... sometimes they're more like the punchline to one of those bad jokes that never seems to have an end.

:P

We'll see them TODAY!

They're in, I've bought them, they're in my sweaty little hands.

And actually quite cool, indeed. I like them more so than I expected to. The domed heads on the balding figures bug me, but other than that: nice. And the box is chock-full of accessories. Will see if I can find time to take some pictures.

Come on guys! Two days late! Where's the hype for this line?

Im Hyped for this!!!! since i saw the photos for the first time in January!!! :biggrin: :D:lol:

It post the pictures on the forum or else it gets the hose again.

What he said. :biggrin:

So these only showed up in comic book shops, but not online? No one has them listed as 'in stock', that's weird. Oh well hopefully this week + the BSG mates. Ouch my wallet. :P

Just wanted to post in this thread that I don't have pictures of the new Silence of the Lambs mates. :P

Made you look!

Really, this is like a record for the Multiverse. A set is released and no pics ... what is going on?!?! (My set is in the mail).

All right, you whiney babies! Couldn't leave me alone to enjoy my new MiniMates, now could you? You had to pester and badger until my fun was ruined. Which was particularly good fun since I had them you guys didn't! Neener-neener-neener. ;)

Okay, here's a few quick pictures. My free time these days is basically non-existent, so I don't want to hear any complaints about the JP1000 production schedule, it gave over to SotL.

Some comments: all the pieces in this set are painted, even Buffalo Bill's skin. The only unpainted parts are Clarice's head and hands. You'll note that DST thoughtfully placed foot pegs on the hand truck for us. And there is a bucketload of accessories in the set --that leather mask is one of the coolest things to come along since slice bread!

Here they are in the tray:

post-29-1214789718_thumb.jpg

And the group set free:

post-29-1214789769_thumb.jpg

The moment you've been waiting for... Hannibal the Cannibal!

post-29-1214789803_thumb.jpg

post-29-1214789828_thumb.jpg

Underneath that straightjacket is a standard MiniMate torso piece that is never coming out! (Guess that's the point of a straightjacket...)

Edited by Cappy

Okay, here's a few quick pictures. My free time these days is basically non-existent, so I don't want to hear any complaints about the JP1000 production schedule, it gave over to SotL.

As your publisher, do I get to complain about the production schedule? :P

post-29-1214789803_thumb.jpg

post-29-1214789828_thumb.jpg

Don't the arms usually go in the front?

Edited by drgnrbrn316

Thanks Cappy for the quick pics. Great to see final products compared to prototypes.

p.s: drgnrbrn316 is right... the straight jacket arms go in the front and the buckles in the back. ;)