UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's the story with these?

Wow. Where did you get those?

I'm guessing they're very sweet customised Emerald City blanks.

Either that or some kind of promo thing that DST/AA were chucking at Hasbro to try and get the mini licences for those properties.

Nervous modified a couple of ECCC blanks with a Cobra symbol and a decepticon symbol, is that what we're taking about? IIRC he brought them to one of the SDCC's along with some custom Joes and showed them to the AA guys.

Nervous modified a couple of ECCC blanks with a Cobra symbol and a decepticon symbol, is that what we're taking about? IIRC he brought them to one of the SDCC's along with some custom Joes and showed them to the AA guys.

wow id love to see them!

Yep those where the ones in the picture along with a tranformers logo and a GI-Joe Logo

• 3 weeks later...

There were only 25 of these sets produced. 2 of them leaked out as you can see one of the sets went to the UK. I'm keeping 3 for myself, and the remaining 20 are now available for purchase via eBay. If you want one just click the link in the bottom left hand corner. All proceeds are going towards my trip to San Diego. More info in my new topic post about these sets.

• 3 weeks later...

You are correct sir!

they really are pretty slick looking in person, hope you guys dig them, it was a pretty heavy load making 100 customs at once...I don't think I will be trying it again :( truly a labor of love

I was wondering when these little dudes were gonna show up.

the one thing I'd like to point out. I never sprayed them with any sealer, because I only had the matte finish at the time, and didn't want to dull them out, they should be fine if unless you guys are really going to be handling them alot, but if you are gonna "play" with them, I'd suggest a glossier finish like the crystal coat(i think its what it is called) from michael's.

COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct sir!

It was a pretty heavy load making 100 customs at once...I don't think I will be trying it again :( truly a labor of love

We missed you at the show Josh.

100 customs in one go, yeah I know that feeling.The novelty of doing that many gets you through once but probably never again ;)

T.

You are correct sir!

It was a pretty heavy load making 100 customs at once...I don't think I will be trying it again :( truly a labor of love

We missed you at the show Josh.

100 customs in one go, yeah I know that feeling.The novelty of doing that many gets you through once but probably never again ;)

T.

you would know Tim, and it makes me appreciate the bombermate even that much more

yeah man, I wish I coulda got out there this year, hopefully next year

• 3 weeks later...

So, can some one enlighten me as to what the two Transformer symbols are?

I received my order from Jaycen and these guys rock! These are not basic decal customs, but look like honest tampos. Nice work, Josh.

Edited by Cappy

So, can some one enlighten me as to what the two Transformer symbols are?

The white one is the "Autobot," or "good guy," symbol. The blue one is the "Decepticon," or "bad guy" symbol. In other words, the good guys transform into cars, the bad guys transform into mischievous liars. Why not "Honestbots"?