UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unreleased Minimates?

BCDX97

Can anybody which Minimates were announced but never released? I know the Ghost Rider wave never came out. And the Target Spiderman 2-packs never came out, did they? Were there any minimates in these two-packs that never came out elsewhere? I know some of them were in the Spidey 5-pack.

Any others that didn't come out? We really need to get that checklist updated, it's a bit confusing now.

There was also a Translucent Red Spiderman & Translucent Blue Spiderman. Pics leaked out of the prototypes years ago, but I'm not sure they were ever even intended for release *shrugs shoulders* They were pretty darn cool though.

Edited by ARE-JAY

There was also a Translucent Red Spiderman & Translucent Blue Spiderman. Pics leaked out of the prototypes years ago, but I'm not sure they were ever even intended for release *shrugs shoulders* They were pretty darn cool though.

Weren't those photoshopped fakes? Even if they were, the were kick-ass photoshopped fakes.

Weren't those photoshopped fakes? Even if they were, the were kick-ass photoshopped fakes.

We photoshopped some fakes for articles at the HQ but the Translucent Red and Blue Spideys are the real deal. Pictures surfaced briefly but since Marvel didn't okay the production of them the pics were all taken down pretty quickly.

We photoshopped some fakes for articles at the HQ but the Translucent Red and Blue Spideys are the real deal. Pictures surfaced briefly but since Marvel didn't okay the production of them the pics were all taken down pretty quickly.

Cool. Now I want them released.

Yea, I wanted that Green Goblin. Also anyone remember that pic of minimates that had Gambit and Psylock? (I think thats how you spell it)

Yeah, Marvel has been pretty sparse on unreleased 'mates. Only ones I can think of are the black Bullseye costume, the Ghost Rider wave, and unmasked Green Goblin. And I suppose we can count Gambit, Psylocke, normal Angel, and Toad from the promo poster, though several of the ones who were pictured and eventually released saw some changes made. Hadn't heard anything about a Mr. Fixit, though that isn't to say it never happened. I seem to recall some mention of a white costumed Elektra, but I'm not sure if that made it further than just talk.

But as for unreleased in general, you have Street Fighter II wave 2, Speed Racer modern line wave 1, Speed Racer classic line wave 2, Kelloggs wave 1, Lord of the Rings wave 3, Smeagol, & Bilbo, 24 wave 3 & end of day 2-pack, not to mention the mini-fliers for BSG as well as another wave of C3 sets and another wave of C3 fliers. Plus too many 3 inchers to mention (Tony Hawk, Alias, Star Trek, Rock, Crouching Tiger, etc)