UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hi im new:)

hi folks been collecting for a while now but only have a modest collection as as mates its fairly hard to get a good supplier here in the uk,always been a fan of comics and feel my love of these litte plastic people growing ever more (surely that cant be healthy :D ), i hope to be an active member and get to know u all ,ill get a pic of my mates up asap

Welcome to the Multiverse! I think you could find some very valuable friends here. Our membership includes a lot of your fellow countrymen.

We will once the 'Deliverance' box set is announced.

BHM, did anybody ever tell you that you got a real pretty mouth?

"Weee! Weeee!"

It is actually a damn shame that Ned Beatty is best known for that scene and his role as Luthor's lackey. He is actually a fine, fine actor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AI8mC8XucY

hey im still here a bit crazy here at the the mo im gonna be a dad any day now! gonna have to find somewhere away from little fingers for my minimates :thumbsup:

heres a thought to get u all talking,we all know theres been talk of doctor who mates which would be awsome

wot about wrestling mates? ,just think of all the different charectors and all the different looks they had over the years

how cool would a hulk hogan mate be :geek:

heres a thought to get u all talking,we all know theres been talk of doctor who mates which would be awsome wot about wrestling mates? ,just think of all the different charectors and all the different looks they had over the years how cool would a hulk hogan mate be :geek:

I would be all for some classic WWF/NWA wrestling Mates. I especially love the 1980s tag teams: Hart Foundation, Demolition (variant Crush instead of Smash), Rockers, British Bulldogs, the Killer Bees, etc. Ready made 2-packs for a cool first wave of wrestling figures. Then for wave 2, you get great 80s feuds: Hogan/Piper (variant Andre the Giant), Flair/Steamboat, Rick Rude/Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage/Honky Tonk Man (variant George Steele). Then wave 3 could be 90s feuds: Vader (with powerhouse chest piece)/Sting, Steve Austin (variant Owen)/Bret Hart, Diesel/Shawn Michaels, Dean Malenko/Eddie Guerrero.

Ah, dreams that will never come true. . .

Anyway, your Hogan-mate may indeed become a reality. He is scheduled, along with his Wrestlemania I tag team partner Mr. T, to be released with the Rocky III set.

http://www.alteregocomics.com/store/custom...at=0&page=1

that would be great they could do box sets featuring famous events (much like the civil wars set) such as the montreal screw job u could have bret ,shawn ,vince and ref earl hebner ....we can only dream

those title belts on the rocky sets look great prime for wrestling customs get ur pics in! :blink:

Welcome! (both the UK and Louisiana are over-represented here, I think. We need more French and Mississippian members!)

Indeed. We don't have enough people to surrender to me here ;)

Welcome to he multiverse gledzee. And congradulations on your eventual new child. Live long and prosper.