UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Upcoming Exclusive Sets

hyejinx1984

OK, they've announced so much, and honestly I'm confused, so if someone could explain this to me...

WHERE do we get the upcoming "Iron Man Through the Ages" box set?

WHERE do we get the upcoming "First Appearance Avengers" box set?

WHERE do we get the upcoming "Invaders" box set?

Sorry if this thread feels unnecessary, but seriously I'm losing track and it would be nice to have all the info in one place.

Yep what he said...

The short answer is SDCC for the IM and Invaders sets. I suspect any leftovers will be sold at AFX and previews afterwards.

Avengers will be in previews later in the year sometime.

T.

Best to pre-order them off of eBay for 70 dollars or whatever. Look how many of us missed out on the Civil War set due to our lack of foresight.

Apparently it's also due to your lack of google. They are still for sale at AFX as of right now.

Marvel Universe Exclusive Civil War Minimates Box Set

exclusive-item

Usually ships in 2-3 business days.

OK, they've announced so much, and honestly I'm confused, so if someone could explain this to me...

Sorry if this thread feels unnecessary, but seriously I'm losing track and it would be nice to have all the info in one place.

As this thread spirals downwards with vast inputs of irony & sarcasm, measured with more than a hint of naivete, I'll stick my neck out & say that all these items will find their way to AFX after SDCC.

As this thread spirals downwards with vast inputs of irony & sarcasm, measured with more than a hint of naivete, I'll stick my neck out & say that all these items will find their way to AFX after SDCC.

I no longer have my neck sticking out . All three sets are available for pre-order from AFX .

I'm just hoping and praying that the Iron Man through the ages box set will make it to Bigbadtoystore.com like the invaders are. I don't like AFX.com and me and my friends have always gotten our exclusives from bigbad. I'm already going to get the invaders preordered and hopefully the Iron Man will be soon after.

I no longer have my neck sticking out . All three sets are available for pre-order from AFX .

Keep in mind, though, that the SDCC-mates are listed there as shipping out in August, whereas the Avengers set is listed as shipping in November. If you choose to have items shipped separately as they become available, you will be stuck with 2 exorbitant shipping costs. If you don't, you might be waiting until as late as November for them to ship together.

Personally, I'm considering only pre-ordering the SDCC exclusives, but ultimately, I may just wait until they are actually "in stock" at various places. . .

Regarding Zombies post, I'm sure that they will be at BBTS at some point, as will most of the other exclusives (i.e. the ones that they can get their hands on). Though I also wouldn't be surprised if you have to wait longer to get your exclusives if you order through BBTS, since they are less likely to have a direct line with manufacturer/distributer than is AFX. . .if that matters to you.