UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Master List

Keep 'em coming, guys. I've been out of it for a while but I'll keep updating this bugger. Finally got around to the all important DST stuff. XD.

I'm gone need that Titanium Skywarp and those Combat Heroes in addition to the Mini9mates. Ahhh, to have a job. <_<

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could somebody who's going please pick these up for me?

COMBAT HEROES SNAKE EYES & TIMBER (GI Joe)

\"Springfield\" Cobra Commander (GI Joe)

i'll pay full prices and shipping (and maybe a generous tip...maybe :P )

Edited by the punisher=D

I intend to go for all four days (whether I can rope a friend into going who is as enthusiastic as me is another story). I'd be willing to pick up some for fellow minimate fans who can't attend for one reason or another. PM me to work out details.

Well I don't know if I'm in my right mind or not :), but the mini vinyl Maxx figure Shocker's putting out is looking pretty good to me (much better than the prototype pics for their 6" one)...

Oh and I was too lazy to check and see if they've got any that you're missing here, but here's another list of SD exclusives with photos: http://2008reviews.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=875

Well I don't know if I'm in my right mind or not :), but the mini vinyl Maxx figure Shocker's putting out is looking pretty good to me (much better than the prototype pics for their 6" one)...

Oh and I was too lazy to check and see if they've got any that you're missing here, but here's another list of SD exclusives with photos: http://2008reviews.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=875

I wonder what the LEGO Indy thing that they have no pictures for is.

I found some new exclusives - from NBC - I guess they are selling them there and not just online. I don't know.

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/?v=nbc_the-office_comic-con

What I do know is that Cylon toaster is frakkin' awesome!

Cool find.

So you all know, these have gone up for sale on their site.

I pre-ordered the Toaster :D anybody with me.

Full list of all convention exclusives now posted on the SDCC site:

The List of Stuff

So we've got some Minimate news here. The Iron Man set will have a run of 3,000, the Invaders will have a run of 5,000. Damn Hasbro's ambiguity over the supply of the GI Joe and Transformers exclusives (and for Minjeff, the My Little Pony :) )!!

Gotta get one of these, they look cool, any idea how much they'll cost?

Last year Destro was $10, so that would be my estimate.

Thanks.

If anyone can get hold of the black one for me, i'd pay them well in advance of the con.

One of these years i'll have to time a visit to the states so i can go to SDCC.