UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey everyone

Hello all. I signed up to the boards a couple weeks ago, but I've decided to start contributing to the board. I don't have a whole lot of experience on message boards in general, so please keep that in mind, haha. A brief history of my "condition" with these amazing figures. I first bought a couple of the Marvel Ultimate X-Men minimates when they first came out, but for a while after I could never find them in stores. And by a while, I mean a couple years. Then I found some of the C3 sets at a local store and picked those up. Currently, I'm back full force into Marvel 'mates.

Anyways, I don't mean to bore you guys so I'll stop there, hah. Thanks everybody.

Hey Cornflakes.. I am in the same boat as you.. started to get the minimates when the very first waves came out.. and I could buy them at stores.. then they all vanished.. and like you I stopped getting them for a few years.. until this year actually. Hopefully they don't make us walk the plank here for it! LOL.

I am colletcting the BSG mates.. and continuing with the Marvel Mates as well!

Well hi from a Newbie to another Newbie!

Matty