UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle-damaged Wolverine

MiKeKinD

this is a good point.... where oh where is BD wolvie.....? i already mentioned it in my civil war thread... but do we really need ANOTHER BD cappy? i guess its better than another BD spidey :sick: BD wolvie has some serious potential B)

While a classic yellow costumed version with battle-damage would be really cool, I hope we get the remaining members of the Sinister Six, some more Avengers, some more X-Men, some more villains, some more supporting heroes and some more totally new characters before this.

I totally agree, however when he does show-up (and you know he will given time) he had better come with a "classic" Sabretooth (unbelievably still missing). This is about the only way I could stomach another Wolvie.

While a classic yellow costumed version with battle-damage would be really cool, I hope we get the remaining members of the Sinister Six, some more Avengers, some more X-Men, some more villains, some more supporting heroes and some more totally new characters before this.

I totally agree, however when he does show-up (and you know he will given time) he had better come with a "classic" Sabretooth (unbelievably still missing). This is about the only way I could stomach another Wolvie.

even if he came with Dedpool or Gambit?

Er, wave 2. You knew that. I knew that. Why you so mean to grunky?

Because I can ;)

T.

p.s. I'm just kidding with you, If I was feeling mean I'd pick on SSPiggy!

I understand. Picking on me is like messing around with a good buddy. Picking on SSP is like pushing a paraplegic puppy down the stairs. They're both fun, but one is okay and the other makes you go see the nice lady who asks you look at ink blots.

even if he came with Dedpool or Gambit?

I second the nomination of of Classic Sabretooth ahead of Deadpool and Gambit. It just makes the most sense.

Were there a wave including original versions of Adrian Toomes Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, Morbius and Shocker I could stomach another Spider-Man. One of the six-armed variety, preferably.

Same goes for Wolverine IF the wave also had Gambit, Psylocke, feather-winged Angel, green/yellow Jean Gray Phoenix, Mastermind, Toad, Blob and a non-cat blue Beast.

That would be a nine-mate wave! :P

Were there a wave including original versions of Adrian Toomes Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, Morbius and Shocker I could stomach another Spider-Man. One of the six-armed variety, preferably.

Same goes for Wolverine IF the wave also had Gambit, Psylocke, feather-winged Angel, green/yellow Jean Gray Phoenix, Mastermind, Toad, Blob and a non-cat blue Beast.

Are you saying you would prefer less mates ;)

Are you saying you would prefer less mates ;)

Well, if you mean less Wolverines, Spider-Men, Jack Bauers, Rockys, Marty McFlys, Batmen, and Supermen... YES!

:D