UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

End of day 2, a FYE/ suncoast exclusive

Well if you have already picked up your scarlet spider and hobby two pack it is time to make another trip to FYE/ Suncoast because the end of day 2 24 two pack is a FYE/ suncoast exclusive.

I was at my local FYE on Firday and almost walked right past these guys. had to take a double take.

well enjoy the pictures:

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

note: the stretcher does not move or roll

PS these had a couple more of these left if some one wants to trade this set or scarlet spider/ hobby for the BTTF.com exclusive let me know.

I don't buy things over the internet, it is nothing personal just a thing. and I was trying to help out a fan. sorry it turned it to a big deal :blush:

You're not alon there. I'm far too paranoid to buy over the internet. By the way, I do believe that this particular thread needsa return to topic post so...

I have to say that these 24 mates have some of the coolest accesories ever. I won't get them just for the accesories, but I like the stretcher.

I do believe that this particular thread needsa return to topic post so...

I have to say that these 24 mates have some of the coolest accesories ever. I won't get them just for the accesories, but I like the stretcher.

the accessories are pretty cool. like i said the stretcher does not move but it still looks cool. I really like the prison get that Nina is in, the chain handcuffs are a fantastic touch!

Seriosuly, topic.

Another feature I think is cool are the mini handcuffs (that's what they are right?). I like them better than the batcuffs and Arrowcuffs.

Also, with a little paint thinner on the torso, you can probably remove the folds on the shirt (caused by parts of Nina's anatomy that males don't typically have), and make a prison jump suit for your favorite villain (or wrongly accused hero!). Or, to avoid being sexist, you can leave it as is and just do a head (and possibly hand) swap for your favorite female villain.

I don't get it. Is she supposed to be the villain? She looks like Martha Stewart in handcuffs.

From what I understand, she was working for the good guys but turned out to be a double agent or something. It was one of the shocking twists of Day 2, I think. I've never actually watched the show, though, so I could be wrong.

From what I understand, she was working for the good guys but turned out to be a double agent or something. It was one of the shocking twists of Day 2, I think. I've never actually watched the show, though, so I could be wrong.

WARNING: 24 SPOILER :)

It was the shocking twist of day one, actually. Nina was a high ranking CTU agent (who even had an affair with Jack at one point!), who ultimately betrayed her country, and killed Jack's wife in the process. However, she returns in seasons 2 and 3. She was a great villain.

Well if you have already picked up your scarlet spider and hobby two pack it is time to make another trip to FYE/ Suncoast because the end of day 2 24 two pack is a FYE/ suncoast exclusive.

I was at my local FYE on Firday and almost walked right past these guys. had to take a double take.

well enjoy the pictures:

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

note: the stretcher does not move or roll

PS these had a couple more of these left if some one wants to trade this set or scarlet spider/ hobby for the BTTF.com exclusive let me know.

In the hopes that we can get back on topic, I've started a new thread for this topic. I recently saw this and while I swore off getting anything outside of the Marvel or DC family, I was tempted by this set :thumbsup: Like most, I haven't caught much of the show, but hear good things. The accessories alone make it a great set for me and it is too bad the stretcher wheels don't move :( However, it's not a deal breaker on me picking it up. Being broke is lol.

I'm the same Don, Marvel, DC, BSG and Star Trek were the lines I was collecting. I got sent the Day 1 pack and I'm hooked on 24. I've BIN'ed a set of end of day 2 off of e-bay just because it looked so cool. Does Jack have Eddie Brock hair?

I wasn't sure about the 24 mates at first either, Jack Bauer seems to be the new spider-man/wolverine

This is a very cool set however, i was gonna get a 2nd set to make some arkham asylum inmates, until they announced the silence of the lambs set.

Does Jack have Eddie Brock hair?

it is very similar but it has more spiky detail.

like most of you I have never seen the show, but picked up the 4 pack of day for some civilian figures. let me say if anyone is considering buying this set DO it. it is great, it comes with awesome accessories and mates that look good in a crowd. I also got the two two-packs because i liked the 4 pack some much.

Rad, would it be possibly to go into the evil old thread and move all posts pertaining to the actual toys over here?

Like I said before. Martha Stewart with manacles. :P

Shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it's going to look a tad odd. ;)

Okay, all sorted. See, I can rewrite history with the best of the egotistical tyrannical S.O.B.'s :D

In the evil thread ,Elmeaux's post (#14) is actually the least interesting but reminds us that this (& that) is (are) Groundhog Day(s).

So in fact the whole thread (should that be a thread with a hole) ended as Groundhog Day -The Pasteurised Version. Tell me the truth .....I just dreamed it all? It seemed so real. George Orwell eat your heart out.

So in fact the whole thread (should that be a thread with a hole) ended as Groundhog Day -The Pasteurised Version. Tell me the truth .....I just dreamed it all? It seemed so real. George Orwell eat your heart out.

Airstrip One is at war with Eurasia.

Airstrip One has always been at war with Eurasia.

Okay, all sorted. See, I can rewrite history with the best of the egotistical tyrannical S.O.B.'s :D

What a minute! What happened to my super model wife?! And why is my great uncle Jim alive again?! And I have a sneaking suspicion that no one knows who I am anymore.