UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Silence of the Lambs announced at DST

who you calling nerd B)

I think even posting on this forum qualifies us as nerds. Nerd pride-quick everyone make the "live long and prosper" sign with their fingers! It's the nerd version of the black power salute (amongst my nerd herd anyways).

Speak for yourself... Nerd herd... *Tut* Send her off to the Nunnery now to stop the corruption of the poor wee soul! B)

Although if any proof of nerd status is needed, go check out the 'Do you carry a minimate with you at all times' thread *shudders*

T.

Hey, that's my thread, and now I have Baltar on me... NERD AND PROUD!

GET TIMBO!

AFTER THE SKRULL!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the movie for the first time last night. I am now looking forward to these! However, Bills gunna go straight to my customs bin, theres just something not right to me about dispalying a toy of a serial killer trasvestite

Isn't dispalying trasvestites legal in Michigan? ;)

:P let me try again, travns-vest-ite, maybye i got it again, hopefully it dosent look anything like transylvania or the transiberian orchestra!

Not sure about these. Like others, I'm not sold on the strength of the license or how appropriate it is. I think of 'mates as a toy. Maybe this is DST's attempt to make these an adult collectible? Also, MiniFiend UK put it very well regarding the hair/heads on these. Different isn't always good.....

Although, that Buffalo Bill mate could make a good Captain Stottlemeyer custom for a Monk set....

Really and truly, I think I'm gona pass.

And ironically enough, these may be the first non-super hero minimates I pick up, lol.

if I can find these in Georgia, I will too. Still don't like the expression on the angry Lecter though.

• 4 months later...

I know this is a youtube video and theres a place for them, but seeing as how its from a movie that these mates are based on, I thought I'd post this here...check it out its pretty entertaining!

If this is the wrong place for this, I apologize!

Edited by mav-man