UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just wanted to say thanks!

Shanester

Christmas is almost here and the year 2007 is coming to an end. The Multiverse has grown like crazy and I can easily say its been a lot of fun around this place. I'm glad to have all the friends I've made here and if I've made any enemies, I do regret it.

One of the fun things I get to do here is update the Feedback Thread in the Flea Market section of this forum. Its fun for me because I really enjoy seeing how much we all help each other out as a community. Folks in one country, helping folks out in another. Older members, helping out the younger ones (and vice versa). Reading lines like, "thanks for completing my collection" or "finally, you filled that hole in my display", really makes me proud of this place.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm really proud of the community that we have built here and I thank you all for making it great and being such decent people. I hope you all have a great holiday season and I wish the best to you all in the next new year. I raise my glass to you all.

Sappy? Yes, but its all true. :D

It wouldn't be the same place without you at the helm Shane.

I'm sure everyone would join me in a big thank you to you too!

I have to agree with everything you've said! There are some great people here who will help people, even at a cost to themselves. I love this place, and here's to 2008! *raises glass*

Ahhhhhhhhh.....Group hug? ( Just don't put me next to Rad, he smells of leaking wet nappies) :)

Seriously though Shanes right, despite the occasional flairup or bickering the place is a little garden of tranquility in the middle of the wild jungle that we like to call the internet.

Just goes to show that if we gave everyone in the world minimates we could end war and famine...

T.

There....

Are..........

No Words...........

:wub:

Seriously though, I love this place. This is my default homepage on all my computers (Home, Work, Laptop, iPhone). This is just the place I love to come each day, and it's because of you guys. Starting with the staff and working all the way down to Nestle ;). I browse a lot of fourms online, but this is the only one that feels like home! I love you guys.............but you can't have my symbiote Spider-Man :P. neo

While I'm not around as much as I used to be, I'm glad to see the way this community has grown. Keep up the great work gang and thank you for giving me a more sane place to hang my hat occassionally :thumbsup:

Over all, I'd say this place embodies all that is wonderful about fannish internet forums: supportive community, place to discuss obsessions, and the occasional sign that some of The Powers That Be are paying attention to what we think/say.

yea thanks.....ehm....EVERYONE :D

uve been great and i think we had alotta fun around here so again thanks and have some great holidays guys :)

This place wouldn't be the utopia it is without the staff running the helm and Ady's generous gift of this webspace.

But you guys realize that this whole thread is just a way to lure us all here so they can replace whoever posts here with Skrulls, don't you?

....wait...ah, dammit!

Yes, thanks guys and gals

I know i'm not a huge contributer but when I have it's beem nice to be treated like I belong. There are plenty of places where the boards are just not welcoming to those of us who only pop in once a day.

Of course, this place was ruined for me when I found out I was older than Ady...

Jo

I love this place, it's one of the best forums online and the staff are fantastic.

Please help, Shane has kidnapped my famil

Oh no, he's not forcing you to make fortune cookie fortunes too is he? Might as well write "You will find true love on flag day" since the pleas for rescue never work and the ensuing copyright lawsuit from The Simpsons might blow this whole sick mess wide open. :P

This place wouldn't be the utopia it is without the staff running the helm and Ady's generous gift of this webspace.

But you guys realize that this whole thread is just a way to lure us all here so they can replace whoever posts here with Skrulls, don't you?

....wait...ah, dammit!

That is utter nonsense. No one in this thread is a Skrull. I don't even know why you'd say such a stupid thing. No one listen to him, he's gone mad. Really.