UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rocky II 4-pack Detailed Pics

*drool* thanks Cappy!!! I have been dying to see these guys since I heard they came out...cant say that I am disappointed!! they look great...I really wasnt sure I was going to go for the non-comics mates but so far the non-comic ones are really getting me more hooked! if thats possible lol

Jeff of the Minis

Cappy, Where'd you scoop these?

My LCS -- I'm West Coast. The rest of the States should be getting them (and the new 24 stuff) in today!

What are those white things? I wondered that briefly myself, even seeing them in person. I'll get the detailed pics up and you can tell me... ;)

My LCS -- I'm West Coast. The rest of the States should be getting them (and the new 24 stuff) in today!

What are those white things? I wondered that briefly myself, even seeing them in person. I'll get the detailed pics up and you can tell me... ;)

They look like ice skate feet. . . .

thats it, Big Ape wins the 100% offical minimate multiverse no prize for the day

thats it, Big Ape wins the 100% offical minimate multiverse no prize for the day

WOO HOO!

Sorry about the delay. Sometimes life happens...

RockyII%20Rocky%20robe.jpg

RockyII%20Rocky%20robe%20b.jpg

Rocky looks just plain exhausted. His boxing shoes even have a little stallion imprinted on the outsides.

RockyII%20Rocky.jpg

RockyII%20Rocky%20b.jpg

RockyII%20Apollo%20robe.jpg

RockyII%20Apollo%20robe%20b.jpg

And Apollo's took some serious hurt.

RockyII%20Apollo.jpg

RockyII%20Apollo%20b.jpg

RockyII%20tiger%20Rocky.jpg

Rocky's torso is plain black under the jacket, no detailing.

RockyII%20tiger%20Rocky%20b.jpg

RockyII%20Paulie.jpg

RockyII%20Paulie%20b.jpg

RockyII%20Paulie%20less.jpg

Rocky%202pk%20Rocky.jpg

Rocky%202pk%20Rocky%20b.jpg

Rocky%202pk%20Adrian.jpg

I really like the rumpled sweater look they put on sweet Adrian.

Rocky%202pk%20Adrian%20b.jpg

And not to be outdone by the boys in their statue-robes, Adrian has a rigid coat of her own:

Rocky%202pk%20Adrian%20skates.jpg

Rocky%202pk%20Adrian%20skates%20b.jpg

The ice skates are actually a lot cooler than I would have thought.

Thanks for posting them Cappy.

I hope they sell well enough to warrant Rocky 3 minimates. I REALLY want to see Mr T and Hulk Hogan.

..and while i think about it, wasn't there a prototype shown of Apollo Creed wearing a shirt and tie somewhere?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...