UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The where are they? Thread(TV & Movie)

Rad

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like DST updated their site to show both BSG sets as releasing 7/30 along w. Fistful of Dollars.

ST: Mirror-Mirror still shows overdue at 6/15.

Mirror-Mirror now shows a date of 7/23.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

anyone heard anything on the fistful of dollars mates this week at all?

Nothing in Previews New Releases.... if you noticed the package in the SDCC pics, release states August 2008.

Unfortunately the LCS near me that sold minimates went out of business. The others rarely orders minimates except for comic-related licenses so I've got no one to ask.

anyone heard anything on the fistful of dollars mates this week at all?

Nothing in Previews New Releases.... if you noticed the package in the SDCC pics, release states August 2008.

Unfortunately the LCS near me that sold minimates went out of business. The others rarely orders minimates except for comic-related licenses so I've got no one to ask.

Maybe next week on east coast.

just heard that star trek wave 4 is shipping next week

The Diamond Ship list shows ST Wave 4 bumped up 3 weeks to Wednesday and Fistful of Dollars pushed back to the 27th according to the DST website.

Hopefully we'll see an even flow of mates thru November with Good Bad & Ugly, ST Wave 5, Rocky 3, Desperately Seeking Susan, Platoon and that cooking guy. On top of that, there's the Marvel stuff.

• 3 weeks later...