UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The where are they? Thread(TV & Movie)

Rad

So does anyone have these yet?? I am dying for pics!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I would have but I could not get away from work. I will be picking these up on my way home and will try and post picts tonight.

Pics are here:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...c=4551&st=0

By the way, BBTS has preorders up for Good, Bad & Ugly and Rocky 3 mates.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas what's coming out this week?

Previews hasn't updated the release list for this week.

At last look, we were expecting Silence of the Lambs, Fistful of Dollars, BSG Razor Box Set & ST Mirror-Mirror Box set. The BSG army-builder set is scheduled for next week.

That's a whole lot of minimate love for one week.

Does the E-Spectrum #69 say the breakdown for the Army Builder case?

Nope, just a description of the assortments - the army builder is describer as "cylons from the movie"with the "limited" Dead Pegasus Six, but we all knew that Dead Six would be short-packed in the assortment.

When did #69 come out? I dont have it in my inbox for some reason, though I have all up to it.

So its possible the razor sets may be out somewhere this week then, seeing as how they were a week behind with the Silience of the Lamb mates. Right?

Sure, it's possible to see Razor this week, in much the same way several outlets got Silence of the Lambs a week before the Previews Official Release. Since my set shipped from AFX (whose distribution center is in Los Angeles) last week as well reports of product at Corner Store Comics (also in So. Cal.) and Cappy getting his in Washington State, I'm thinking we're seeing the much-discussed "West Coast Phenomenon". I'd be looking for Razor in the same places this week, to see if they'll release nationally next week.