UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Robin C3 minimate

MST3KFan

I just got my C3 Robin figure in the mail yesterday and noticed when placed next to my C3 Nightwing how tall he is. I understand it's due most likely to his belt attachment. But I also notice his hairpiece refuses to stay on his head.

Any tips or ideas on how to maybe tinker with this?

I thought maybe to use the DC minimate Robin we got with Penguin maybe as one idea...

I just got my C3 Robin figure in the mail yesterday and noticed when placed next to my C3 Nightwing how tall he is. I understand it's due most likely to his belt attachment. But I also notice his hairpiece refuses to stay on his head.

I love C3 'mates, Robin $ Nightwing being 2 of my all time favourites. I had never noticed that before ,I've just checked & its because Robin's torso is longer. The hairpiece is a problem ,try blue-tac (I think this may be called something else Stateside).

I personally use earthquake hold/museum putty to hold on the hairpieces of the earlier 'mates who don't have pegs in their hairpieces. A small amount works best as too much creates a lump that makes their hair appear to be levitating above their heads.

Which version of Robin does everyone think the C3 Robin is? The DC wave 2 Robin is clearly early Dick Grayson, what with the man-panties and all. :D The costume of C3 Robin, with the covered arms and legs reminds me of Tim Drake, but the stupid grin is definitely not him. I'm intensely curious to know what everyone else thinks, since if it's meant to be Tim I just might have to buy it, regardless of the facial expression.

I love C3 'mates, Robin $ Nightwing being 2 of my all time favourites. I had never noticed that before ,I've just checked & its because Robin's torso is longer. The hairpiece is a problem ,try blue-tac (I think this may be called something else Stateside).

I guessed right ,we call it blue-tac.You call it museum-putty or earthquake-hold.....I love it..earthquake-hold ...earthquake-hold...you've got to be kidding me!

I guessed right ,we call it blue-tac.You call it museum-putty or earthquake-hold.....I love it..earthquake-hold ...earthquake-hold...you've got to be kidding me!

Hey, here in Southern California it's a reasonable name. ;) I have also seen blue-tac for sale I think-is it a bright blue color? I've always preferred museum putty since its white color means it can be sharpied over if it sticks out. Quake hold is a concrete grey, pretty discrete for a product that has a neon yellow lightning bolt font for its logo!

• 1 month later...

And speaking of C3 Robin. There's this store at my local mall that still sells C3 playsets. Last time I checked there was the Chemical warehouse playset, the mini Batmobile, and Stealth Batman and Catwoman set as well as the Superman Darkseid set. They are priced at $6.99.

And speaking of C3 Robin. There's this store at my local mall that still sells C3 playsets. Last time I checked there was the Chemical warehouse playset, the mini Batmobile, and Stealth Batman and Catwoman set as well as the Superman Darkseid set. They are priced at $6.99.

Snap em up fella that's an awesome price for a bunch of sets that are becoming harder to find...

T.

... I have also seen blue-tac for sale I think-is it a bright blue color? I've always preferred museum putty since its white color means it can be sharpied over if it sticks out. Quake hold is a concrete grey, pretty discrete for a product that has a neon yellow lightning bolt font for its logo!

ive seen "Fun-Tac"(green and yellow) and "Poster putty" (white) as well as "Blu-Tac"

• 2 weeks later...

Snap em up fella that's an awesome price for a bunch of sets that are becoming harder to find...

T.

I just got the Riddler and Alternate Superman at my LCS. Should I open them, or save them? They were at the same price as the ones rx78jj was talking about, and there is still another Riddler and a Batgirl there.