UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The time has come for action...Update 10/14

arnim zola

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Arnim...quick update on the S3 Construction set (MegaBloks)....Had said my son William wanted it earlier in the thread for his MiniMate City, but at $80.00 CAD, I couldn't pry my wallet open. Was in a Zellers today and they've got the S3 Con set bundled with the New Goblin Secret lab assault (the one that looks like a red spidy head) for $35.00, but even better when I price checked it it came in at $19.95....And just in time for his Birthday party this afternoon...how cool is that. Don't know if you have Zeller's down there, but they were tied to KMart at one point up here....just a heads up....the combo pack is out there and getting to a GOOD price point. B)

Thanks for the heads up...I had read this after I was in a zellers so today I got a buddy to go check it out for me and he picked up the last set they had for $19.95! Thanks for the tip as I have wanted these sets since they came out but could not justify the price points before!

Jeff of the Minis

Hey Jeff glad to help with the heads up on Final battle....William scored twice on that one. One from me and one from a secret Santa, so his construction site is a hybrid monster on the east side of Lego city now....which has finally been moved from our dinning table (much to the Mrs' delight) to it's final resting spot atop the hockey table (a Canadian staple!!)....

th_DSC00583.jpg

th_DSC00584.jpg

th_DSC00585.jpg

th_DSC00587.jpg

th_DSC00588.jpg

th_DSC00589.jpg

th_DSC00590.jpg

th_DSC00591.jpg

B):lol:

Here's the link to an album I made. The only place I had to host them was on my facebook account, so click on the link and you should be able to see them. I'll add more later on when it's not 4am.

Try this instead.

http://astate.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2...amp;id=70302941

They work for me! They are great! I love all your QCs and all the dynamic team poses!

I love this thread and i will post some pics of my own in the coming days

• 2 weeks later...

I love that Lantern pic! I need to get all of them still.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks boyd, I just discovered your customs site and was wowed by the work you've done.

Here is the Bat-Mecha I whipped up using parts from a couple of Exo-Force and Bionicle kits, a Minimate C3 Bat-Glider, and the pilot came from a Minimate C3 Bat-Wing.

bruce_out.jpg

bruce_in.jpg

flight.jpg

I also added interchangable weapons that Bats could use to take on a future Mr. Freeze mecha with a heated ax or lava shooter...

weapon1.jpg

...or he could add some Kryptonite armor to take down a rogue Superman...

superman_close.jpg

...the back of the Bat-Mecha, with a removable jet pack.

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back3.jpg