UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm on Facebook

Hi folks.

The other half and a few friends have finally bullied me into joining facebook. I wasn't going to, but they left me with no choice.

If anyone is interested and wants to add me, search for Joseph Throssel (one 'L', the other guy isn't me, though we have been talking)

If you don't then please don't feel the need to read any of this. Go get something to eat or something.

Jo

okey dokey guys, you're in.

As is Warren Ellis (yes, him), which made me giggle for a while.

Jo

Yer added matey. Possibly anyway - there are a lot of Luis Barrios' on there.

And I'm not a terrorist. Just send me your address or GPS co-ordinates and I'll come around and explain...

Jo

Same problem here matey.

Pick one of us and join up, then the rest can poach you from their friends list :)

Take care,

Jo

I've decided to limit my Facebook friends list to people I've met in person and family. So, if I've added you recently and then removed you, please don't take offense. Nothing personal!

Ok killer, you're in - everyone else, please feel free to start poaching!

And Soylent, yes, we will all be offended. So offended I will start a vendetta aginst you, your family and your neighbour's dog.

Either that or just go "ok"

Take care,

Jo

Actually, I really wouldn't mind if you took out my neighbor's dog, and my neighbor too while you're at it. There's some terrible poop-like stuff smeared on her front door and she has never cleaned it up!

• 1 year later...

Yes, I know its a total necro, but I finally joined this. My name on it is Alexander Luthor (NO that's not my real name) of Cumming Georgia. So add me!

It's been a while since an update on these anyway. I'm sure other members of MMMV have joined Facebook, so what are your names?