UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Minimates Lab Diorama

Fizzle

I thought Halo too. lol. Its absolutely ace. I love it.

Warhammer 40K if I'm not mistaken?

A bunch of the stuff came from Mega Bloks Hulk and Spider-Man sets. The stairs and walkway were hand-crafted from odds and ends. All the lighting came out of video game controllers. The ladder was from Stikfas sets, and the barrels were from a Tamiya accessory kit. No Warhammer 40K were harmed in the construction of this diorama. And Halo blows chunks - long live Goldeneye!

That's really zarkin cool Fizzle... Very nice work. I love the light-up bits. Pure genius. I wish that I had the room for something like that, or the ambition to make one.

Dante X - I'm in Baltimore, and I have a few Tuesday Morning stores near me. I've already picked up 3 of the Aliens playsets for future projects.

All together I think it took about 40 hours to build it, but I've had the parts and the idea for about 3 years now.

Thanks for all the kind words!

:jawdrop: holy crap that is the coolest minimate display i have ever seen. how did you make the tank with juggernaut in it?

• 2 years later...