UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New 2-pack info

Reddog

I found this info today.

MARVEL MINIMATES: TASKMASTER & U.S. AGENT PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE TWO-PACK

A Previews Exclusive! This all new Previews Exclusive features two Minimates that are destined to be linked together — U.S. Agent and Taskmaster. Whether John Walker is learning from the Taskmaster or fighting along side the Avengers, his story is one of a patriotic boy on a mission. The Taskmaster has been hunted by everyone from Spider-man to SHIELD. This all new 2-pack is a must for collectors and Marvel fans alike.

2-Pack SRP: $6.99

taskmasterusagent.jpg

(since these are on the previews site, rather than the DST site, they should be ok to post pics of - Reideen)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice... I like this a lot!

Cool two pack, two new people in an easy to make repaint package :)

All parts reuse is fine here with me because it works well.

The only part that looks funky in that pic is the taskmasters face but I'll reserve judgement until I have them in hand :)

T.

These look good. US Agent has Blade's belt with the unnessesary hole in the side, which I dislike, but hey whatever. Taskmasters face looks strange too, as TBT said. TM's cape looks like Doom's but the back seems to go out further somehow. My Doom never seems to stand up properly so I dunno how these will be. I like how he has weapons in silver, and Ult. Wolverines belt. These re-uses are quite good. I'm surprised they haven't made US Agent earlier as he is such a simple repaint.

What does Previews exclusive mean, and how do UKers get these?

awesome. Great choice of USAgent now that he's in Omega Flight. And Taskmaster has b een popping up here and there (Moon Knight most recently I believe).

This is one of those times where part reuse is perfectly acceptable. Blade's belt does seem like an odd choice, but its the only one with a grenade on it. That being said, I used it for my US Agent, but made a police baton that snapped onto it. My Taskmaster was made in much the same manner too, using Doom's cape and Assault Punisher's crap. Only difference was I used a hobbit belt so I could attach a sword sheath. Pity he doesn't come with his shield.

Still, looks to be a good set and, hey, we get some more new characters.

All right, something to get excited about!

These look absolutely wonderful, even taking in to consideration all the part re-use.

I hope DST does more stuff like this soon. More new characters, not character variations.

These look great and I'll be pickin' up a few sets for sure.

Gimme these, Avengers, and that Doc Strange and Namor and I'm good until they get more like this out.

I was definitely very pleased to be seeing this new set...

and this is definitely one time where parts reuse doesnt seem unfortunate. The only thing that stands out to me is how Doom's cape is so easily recognizable. But hey, what are you going to do? Im just happy to be getting two new characters :biggrin:

US Agent has been on my wants list for a while now. Im definitely very pleased with this B)

These look great. My only wish is that Taskmaster came with more accessories, like his shield and sword. Taskmaster with a gun seems so pedestrian. He really needs a sword to show off those "photographic reflexes".

These look great. My only wish is that Taskmaster came with more accessories, like his shield and sword. Taskmaster with a gun seems so pedestrian. He really needs a sword to show off those "photographic reflexes".

cap shield repaint and blade's sword will take care of that!

cap shield repaint and blade's sword will take care of that!

OR you could use the sword from the DC Deathstroke the Terminator...

and for the people not sold on Taskmasters head. I would suggest a simple head swap with either Ghost Rider Figures... :)

oh and by the by

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!