UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cloverfield

Trekker 42

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking like the entire movie will be shot like the Teaser Trailer.

Also, "Cloverfield" is a fake title. IMDB link

Return of The Jedi (filmed as "Blue Harvest") and Batman: The Dark Knight (filming now as "Rory's First Kiss" in downtown Chicago) are just two out of hundreds of movies that do that for ultimate secrecy during filming.

IMDB says it's being called

"The Parasite"

...(click on my link above)

Did anyone read my posts?

• 3 weeks later...

My guess,

ALIENS or War of the worlds 2 but I hope its not Godzilla because that movie suck. :blackspidey: : :spidey: :ironmanstealth:

I'm doing some more research. Thanks for the link clayface1, it inspierd to reaserch myth monsters and the parasite website is fake, trust me. And whatever rip the statue of libertys head came out of the ground because the statue is in the ocean so whatever it was came out of the ground walk towards the statue rip the statues head and throw it into the city. And remeber, everything in the teaser is telling us some thing. Paramount dosen't have the right to make another godzilla movie. 2004 ace may be clue, it was the sign that wasilluminated by the meteor( sorry for my spelling). 6-5-5-1-7-7-3 is numbers from the pictuer of the guy drinking and the banner is behind him. It can also be a new creatuer that we never seen before. I will keep updating my reply so keep reading my reply in this thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukHbEDPz10U

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GIV9y7_xVSc&amp...ser&search=

http://slushozoom.com/ look at the seconed link to understand this website.

If you check the third link I save the pictuers one by one and I think its is saying some thing. here it is.

"birth big-art 25cents art2 secret demonsfly ladyinwaiting cloverfield slusho6".

And here is the poem: In the beginning, there was more than one to inherit the wind.

The sea is the womb.

One overcame the other.

Extinct does not always mean dead

6-5-5-1-7-7-3

post-1714-1185988679_thumb.jpg

I would be surprised if this is a Lovecraft cthulhu type of movie has as been mentioned. From the cthulhu horror I have read even though things like the old ones are giant monster huge its never been about lets go stomp the city stuff, more moving things around in the background in a way to be the gods again. Anyone seeing the cthulhu big monsters face to face etc are useally driven mad in the books and no one ever thinks its true when they try to tell about it.

Sorry I think this is just a to bang crash explosion type of trailer to be cthulhu style.

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly it looks like it might have been a meteorite. The area you circled would be the wake as it came down. The head may not have been thrown but rather knocked off by whatever came crashing down. And I am sorry but a voltron movie is going to be LAME, don't get me wrong I love the license. I also agree this shouldn't be a cthulu because you arent supposed to see it.

Honestly it looks like it might have been a meteorite. The area you circled would be the wake as it came down. The head may not have been thrown but rather knocked off by whatever came crashing down. And I am sorry but a voltron movie is going to be LAME, don't get me wrong I love the license. I also agree this shouldn't be a cthulu because you arent supposed to see it.

if it was a meteorite why would it roar??and the red part i circled is curved,so it couldnt be the wake.and the blue part i circled has claw marks(a nother discovery).plus some one said "i saw it its alive its huge!!"

and if it was a knocked off why when the people saw it coming it looked like something threw it.plus at SDCC j.j. abrams said he wanted a monster movie.

post-337-1188759900_thumb.jpg

Just got a new email - check out www.ethanhaaswasright.com

I can't access it from work - has anything changed with the site?

I thought it was unrelated. Am I missing someth Holy! Ummmm... If you keep the 1-18-08 page open long enough, it roars at you.

Freaking awesome.

Anyway, is Ethanhaaswasright connected Reideen or am I just misinformed when I heard it wasn't?

ITs a new alien, not a remake, ethanhasswasright is wrong, slusho.com deals with the movie. in the paryt, they drank slusho, not beer and in the slsuho site, go to happy talk and it will say slusho the world, i slusho myself, im scar cause i drank seven but i want to be a whale. if you drink sluho more then six times the alien will come after you and kill you.

ITs a new alien, not a remake, ethanhasswasright is wrong, slusho.com deals with the movie. in the paryt, they drank slusho, not beer and in the slsuho site, go to happy talk and it will say slusho the world, i slusho myself, im scar cause i drank seven but i want to be a whale. if you drink sluho more then six times the alien will come after you and kill you.

• 2 months later...

not really,if anyone as seen the new trailer the movie is called cloverfield.there will be small creatures and one ginormuos monster.if youve seen the new trailer that premierd with beowulf the small white captions in trailer read Multiple sightings of case designated 'Cloverfield’

Camera retrieved at incident site 'U.S. 447’

(Area formerly known as Central Park)

it almost sounds like the creature was MADE or was a project,or has it happened before?????

• 1 month later...

I'm starting to believe this may be the first genuine pic of the cloverfield monster:

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-J-Abrams-1-18-08-Clo...tem280186628755

It loosely looks in regards to porportions like the face vaguely seen in the clouds of the Cloverfield poster. Also, those lucky enough who have seen sneak peaks of the movie stated the monster is sorta like a giant shelled lobster squid with claws.

My only question would be why is there a chick holding a sword staring down this monstrosity in the picture? Who in gods name would stab something like that? That's like spitting on a tank to stop it. Unless it's a super Volton/Japanese Power sword, which it probably isn't.

Can anyone source this image?

*UPDATE* The seller did respond, and let me know that the image is actually from a video game. Didn't state which one, but it's not an official image. I guess the mystery continues!

• 3 weeks later...