UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk-Thing Composite figure

I got this beauty from one of the best customizers in the Multiverse, Boyd.

comphulk.jpg?t=1180494074

Its a "thing" of beauty, don't you think?! ;)

Thanks Boyd!!!

It is a really cool looking figure. Is it from a comic? or is it an all original thing? I don't ever remember hearing about it in a book, is why I ask.

It is a really cool looking figure. Is it from a comic? or is it an all original thing? I don't ever remember hearing about it in a book, is why I ask.

Hulk-Thing's original - he's never been seen in any comic (at least that I know about). One day I was thinking about the Composite Superman and wondering if there were any new "composite" characters that could be made. Then Hulk-Thing popped into my head like some sort of green-orange bolt of lightning. And you can see the results.

Thanks for all the compliments! Glad Hulk-Thing is a hit!

Another composite for you mini-fiends. This time, the work was done by our resident Iron Man nut, TBT!

DSC03856.jpg?t=1180560077

Pretty damned cool!

Looking good, looking real good man. I third secret identity figs. (*wonders why no one likes PP/Spider-man :P*)

You know, that's a really good point. If these two are so great, why not him? (oh, and while we're making two-sided people, why not try Composite Superman or Two-Face?)

• 2 months later...