UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which C3 Minimate is your favorite?

luke314pi

We have a favorite Marvel Minimate topic, so where is the love for DC? Its right here baby. B)

For me, it is hard to choice between Superman and The Riddler. But I have to give my nod to The Riddler, because his little hat is so cute! :D

So who is your favorite C3 Minimate?

Blue Batman (miniflyer)

Took me forever to find him and I really wanted a classic look. So, he's my favorite even though he didn't come with alot of cool stuff like others.

Second place is Joker (Batcave) because he looks so evil and Catwoman because she looks cool and has nifty toys.

• 4 months later...

I'd say Tactical Batman, but sadly, my Batcopter didn't come with a minimate and customer support couldn't find one to send me (though they sent me seven other Batmen as consolation).

As for the Batcave, it was my favorite set to smash with a hammer, assuming I could get it to stay together long enough to take a swing at.

I would have to go with Heavy Assault Batman as my favourite C3 figure but out of the ones i actually own i've gotta go with Batmobile Batman with his Dark Knight cape (IMO it gives him a darker look)...