UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates series 3

MINI_MYTE

Nice pics gang, guess I'll drag my wife to my local CBG tomorrow when she's finished up with work :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Picture! When is the latest issue of Minimates Playboy coming out? :whistling:

I feel a definite vibe that we need to do an official "nude women of the minimatemultiverse" calendar.... of course I'm talking nude minimates ( but tastefull like above cos we're a classy place ;) ) not nude members...... even the words 'nude members' are wrong :sick: T.

You know that thought has crossed my mind before. :P I thought it could've been a funny contest.

Sweet Picture! When is the latest issue of Minimates Playboy coming out? :whistling:

I feel a definite vibe that we need to do an official "nude women of the minimatemultiverse" calendar.... of course I'm talking nude minimates ( but tastefull like above cos we're a classy place ;) ) not nude members...... even the words 'nude members' are wrong :sick:

T.

That sounds totally hilarious! And what with all the hoopla 2 nude Wonder Woman pics have caused, I say we forum members should do the calendar thingy TBT suggested. If for nothing more than kicks. Hey TBT are you thinking of headin' this thing up? If yes, count me in!

Warm up the red hot pokers, guys, because I hear Kingpin is going to be the December centerfold for this wonderful calendar idea. I'm gonna go ahead and gouge out my eyes now and save myself the trouble of going blind later.

And depending on just how you read the above statement, that just sounds wrong.

Can someone put Green Arrow in a arrow-shooting pose?

Are there any problems with anyones?

I posted a pic of Ollie in an arrow shooting pose at the beginning of this thread. Here it is again. Unfortunately, due to the chest piece and limitation of minimates, this is the closest one can get to a bow drawing pose with GA.

I posted a pic of Ollie in an arrow shooting pose at the beginning of this thread. Here it is again. Unfortunately, due to the chest piece and limitation of minimates, this is the closest one can get to a bow drawing pose with GA.

I kinda figured as much but wanted to make sure.

Damn, I'm antsy to get this set.

Actually, you can force a pose. Of course, I'm not really comfortable leaving it as such for long, since it stretches out the bowstring quite a bit. Of course you can do the same pose without drawing the bowstring. it looks a little odd, but not bad.

post-89-1176992306_thumb.jpg

post-89-1176992335_thumb.jpg

Actually, you can force a pose. Of course, I'm not really comfortable leaving it as such for long, since it stretches out the bowstring quite a bit. Of course you can do the same pose without drawing the bowstring. it looks a little odd, but not bad.

I LOVE THAT PIC!!!! Hilarious

Hey I have to ask do you do the stip that is in your sig?

If so I love your work. My favorite one is the "damn paper does beat rock" strip

Everytime I read your work I think "I need to do some more desktop theaters"

I LOVE THAT PIC!!!! Hilarious

Hey I have to ask do you do the strip that is in your sig?

If so I love your work. My favorite one is the "damn paper does beat rock" strip

Every time I read your work I think "I need to do some more desktop theaters"

Yep, it's my strip and thanks for the kind words!

I particularly like the fact that Deathstroke's torso is detailed under the powerhouse-bandolier accessory. Makes it much easier to trim down that chest piece.

And if you (shameless) guys follow up on that calendar idea, I might have a blank or two to contribute...

I'm a little bit disappointed that the Batman/Killer Croc set didn't come with any new accessories but, other than that, I really love this wave. The only quality problems I've had with mine is the paint on one of Wonder Woman's thighs is a bit smudged and Batman's mask is extremely hard to take off. It's going to be very difficult waiting until July for the next wave.

Looking great!! Can someone post a shot of GA with different blond hairpeices? I am thinking of a custom but need to see him with differnt hair.

Jeff of the Minis

He actually looks pretty good with Aquaman's hair.

u no..... Ocean Master's cape would be a good Martian Manhuter cape.

I totally thought the same thing. Also, for anyone trying the Mystic Water-hand Aquaman trick with the spare OMAC hands, try it with Wonder Woman's bracelet or Ocean Master's wrist thing. It looks so much more accurate that way.