UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates series 3

MINI_MYTE

My dad went to Memphis the other day and picked me up the last set they had at the comic shop over there that I go to when I'm in town. I got the Aquaman/Ocean Master set.

It's fantastic as I knew it would be and makes me really wish that DC would stop with the painted figures and mold them in the color plastic that they primarily wear.

I hope my case comes in next week so I can get Green Arrow and Wonder Woman.

I'm suprised that there aren't more pics posted, though. Action scenes and piece-swaps and what not.

And all you guys making water hands... what about Aquaman with his yellow gloves? You gotta remember your roots! Use Dr. Fate's... yeah, boy!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another great series I think.

First, it was awesome to get so many Leaguer's in this wave. Aquaman is near perfection for a Mate. The feet/leg fins and the other detailing are great, but what I like the most is he isn't over detailed. He just looks perfect.

WW is a darn close second and the inclusion of her lasso is great, even if it is rolled up.

Green Arrow, well the only problem I have is the hair piece, but that's minor to me. Could have been done better but doesn't ruin anything for me.

The fact that we get so many villains too, it was a well mixed wave I think overall.

I'm not a fan of the character, but Killer Croc is awesome. Just too cool.

DCD continues to make me very happy with these.

• 2 weeks later...

I was pleased to see that Deathstrokes white hairpiece is completely different to Dr Fate's. That's a nice touch and shows that the designers are doing things right and not looking to make a fast buck from part re-use.